Nissan India announces a 3 per cent price hike across range, starting January 2016
Joining the host of manufacturers announcing price hikes across their range, is Nissan Motor India, who've just come out with a press release citing "escalating input costs" as the reason for the change in prices.
Arun Malhotra, managing director, Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd said, "The price increase is to offset the rising input costs. The revision of prices will soften the negative impact and help the company stay competitive."
While the new prices will be available only in January 2016, expect a 3 per cent increase across the range which includes Datsun cars too. Currently, the Nissan range in India starts at Rs 4.72 lakh for the base Micra Active XL to Rs 13.56 lakh for the top-end Terrano (all prices ex-Mumbai).The Datsun line-up spans a price range of Rs 3.37 lakh for the base Go (ex-Mumbai) and to Rs 4.96 lakh for the highest variant of the Datsun Go+ (ex-Mumbai). Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for the announcement of the revised 2016 prices.
NISSAN ANNOUNCES PRICE INCREASE FROM JANUARY 2016
|MUMBAI, December 14, 2015 Nissan Group of India today announced a price increase across its Nissan and Datsun range of models to minimize the impact of escalating input costs. The prices of all Nissan and Datsun models in the country will rise by upto 3%, and will be effective January 2016. Mr. Arun Malhotra, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd said, "The price increase is to offset the rising input costs. The revision of prices will soften the negative impact and help the company stay competitive." Nissan delivers cutting-edge technology, distinctive design and a rewarding experience to all its customers. In India, Nissan has been constantly expanding its innovative and exciting product range across hatchback, sedan, SUV, compact MPV and MUV segments.|
Starts Rs 4.68 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- NewsBSVI compliant Mercedes-Benz E Class-long wheelbase launched in India - prices start Rs 57.50 lakh
- News2019 Mahindra Bolero spotted with safety upgrades
- NewsImage Gallery: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched for Rs 1.70 lakh in India
- NewsBreaking - Suzuki Gixxer 250 naked motorcycle coming to India in third quarter of 2019
- News2019 Toyota Glanza hatchback partly revealed in new teaser
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip