Nissan India announces a 3 per cent price hike across range, starting January 2016
Joining the host of manufacturers announcing price hikes across their range, is Nissan Motor India, who've just come out with a press release citing "escalating input costs" as the reason for the change in prices.
Arun Malhotra, managing director, Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd said, "The price increase is to offset the rising input costs. The revision of prices will soften the negative impact and help the company stay competitive."
While the new prices will be available only in January 2016, expect a 3 per cent increase across the range which includes Datsun cars too. Currently, the Nissan range in India starts at Rs 4.72 lakh for the base Micra Active XL to Rs 13.56 lakh for the top-end Terrano (all prices ex-Mumbai).The Datsun line-up spans a price range of Rs 3.37 lakh for the base Go (ex-Mumbai) and to Rs 4.96 lakh for the highest variant of the Datsun Go+ (ex-Mumbai). Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for the announcement of the revised 2016 prices.
NISSAN ANNOUNCES PRICE INCREASE FROM JANUARY 2016
|MUMBAI, December 14, 2015 Nissan Group of India today announced a price increase across its Nissan and Datsun range of models to minimize the impact of escalating input costs. The prices of all Nissan and Datsun models in the country will rise by upto 3%, and will be effective January 2016. Mr. Arun Malhotra, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd said, "The price increase is to offset the rising input costs. The revision of prices will soften the negative impact and help the company stay competitive." Nissan delivers cutting-edge technology, distinctive design and a rewarding experience to all its customers. In India, Nissan has been constantly expanding its innovative and exciting product range across hatchback, sedan, SUV, compact MPV and MUV segments.|
Starts Rs 4.68 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like