Nissan India announces Diwali Carnival from October, 7-10
The festive season is nearly here and car makers are gearing up to encash on it. From launching newer iterations to offering discounts and special schemes, almost every automobile manufacturer has lined up different plans for their prospective clients. Nissan and Datsun India have announced the Biggest Diwali Carnival across all its dealerships in the country from October 7 to 10, 2017.
The automobile manufacturer will be offering benefits of up to Rs 50,000, which includes free insurance, exchange bonus and a corporate offer, on the purchase of Nissan Terrano. Similarly, there are benefits of up to Rs 30,000 on the Nissan Sunny, and up to Rs. 20,000 on the Nissan Micra and Micra Active models, stated the company. Nissan is also offering benefits of up to Rs. 15,000 on the Datsun GO, GO+, redi-GO models. The includes free insurance, an exchange bonus and a corporate offer, on these Datsun models. The company state that financing options for both brands are available at 7.99 per cent through Nissan and Datsun Finance.
"As a customer-first company, Nissan always believes in offering innovative and exciting products, and an outstanding sales and after sales experience for our customers. The attractive benefits we have on offer during the Biggest Diwali Carnival will surely delight car shoppers looking to purchase a Nissan and Datsun car.", said, Jerome Saigot, Head - Sales and Marketing, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. (NMIPL)
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.05 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- NewsSecond generation Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback spotted - India launch August 20
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Ishaan Dodhiwala picks up maiden ITC win
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Round 2 kicks off with Pratik Sonawane win in Ameo Cup
- News2019 Datsun Redi-go gets enhanced safety features, prices start at Rs 2.79 lakh
- Review2019 Hero Xpulse 200 Road Test Review