Nissan India announces Diwali Carnival from October, 7-10
The festive season is nearly here and car makers are gearing up to encash on it. From launching newer iterations to offering discounts and special schemes, almost every automobile manufacturer has lined up different plans for their prospective clients. Nissan and Datsun India have announced the Biggest Diwali Carnival across all its dealerships in the country from October 7 to 10, 2017.
The automobile manufacturer will be offering benefits of up to Rs 50,000, which includes free insurance, exchange bonus and a corporate offer, on the purchase of Nissan Terrano. Similarly, there are benefits of up to Rs 30,000 on the Nissan Sunny, and up to Rs. 20,000 on the Nissan Micra and Micra Active models, stated the company. Nissan is also offering benefits of up to Rs. 15,000 on the Datsun GO, GO+, redi-GO models. The includes free insurance, an exchange bonus and a corporate offer, on these Datsun models. The company state that financing options for both brands are available at 7.99 per cent through Nissan and Datsun Finance.
"As a customer-first company, Nissan always believes in offering innovative and exciting products, and an outstanding sales and after sales experience for our customers. The attractive benefits we have on offer during the Biggest Diwali Carnival will surely delight car shoppers looking to purchase a Nissan and Datsun car.", said, Jerome Saigot, Head - Sales and Marketing, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. (NMIPL)
Starts Rs 3.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.05 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300