Nissan India announces free monsoon car check-up camp till August 9
Nissan India has announced a free monsoon car check-up camp for all its customers, that will be valid till August 9, 2019, at all authorised service centres. The company states that through this camp, Nissan and Datsun customers will be offered a 40-point car check-up, 20 per cent discount on labour charges and special discounts on accessories. Speaking about the free monsoon car check-up camp, Atul Aggarwal, General Manager, After Sales, Nissan India said,"Nissan is committed to offer exceptional products complemented with innovative aftersales initiatives. The annual Free Monsoon Car Check-up Camp is one such initiative. Proper care has to be taken during Monsoons. We urge our customers to get their cars checked during the Free Monsoon Car Check-up Camp."
In other news, the Nissan Leaf EV was spotted testing in the country, in line with the company's plan to launch the EV in the country by the end of this year. The company promises that while the Leaf will be a full import, it will be priced competitively. This launch comes as part of Nissan's Intelligent Mobility initiative. This plan aims to provide buyers with better technology in Nissan cars through connectivity options and alternative propulsion like EVs, hybrids and Nissan's e-power series hybrid system.
The Nissan Leaf EV will join the likes of the Hyundai Kona that was recently launched in India, along with the MG eZS electric SUV that will be launched in December this year. With the government announcing pro-EV budget wherein the GST was reduced from 12 per cent to five per cent and also special rebates are being offered on the loan interest used to purchase EVs, we will see more automobile manufacturers offering electric vehicles in India in the near future.
Starts Rs 23.72 Lakhs
- News2020 Kia Picanto revealed, to be launched in Europe in Q3 2020
- NewsBSVI Toyota Fortuner SUV prices increased, now starts from Rs 28.66 lakh
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Maruti Suzuki launches safety accessories
- NewsHyundai unveils 2020 Santa Fe for international markets, on new hybrid-ready platform
- NewsExclusive: BMW R 18 coming to India by Oct-Nov 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!