Nissan India forays into pre-owned car business with Nissan Intelligent Choice
Used car market is booming and it is one of the strongest reason on why car leasing has not picked up or fully accepted in India. While major automobile manufacturers like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota and Mercedes-Benz are already present with their own used car business models. Today, Nissan India too announced its foray in this segment with Nissan Intelligent Choice. It will be offering certified pre-owned Nissan and Datsun cars in India.
In addition to buying used Nissan and Datsun cars, customers can also exchange their existing cars of any make for new Datsun and Nissan models. The company states that there will be a quality check of 167-points and unique vehicle inspection to make sure all the used cars maintain the mentioned standard. Nissan Intelligent Choice will also be offering finance and insurance schemes to its customers, through Nissan Finance. The company states that will be unique finance options with lowest rate of interest and maximum loan value of up to 95 per cent to its customers. Nissan Intelligent Choice customers can also avail the 24x7 roadside assistance along with warranty for a peaceful ownership experience.
"Pre-owned car market in India is growing at an exponential rate. And, we see a huge potential in this emerging business. Nissan Intelligent Choice is our global business model for pre-owned cars and after its success in Brazil and South Africa, we are excited to introduce it in India. We believe that Nissan Intelligent Choice will be an ideal platform to the customers looking for quality tested reliable pre-owned cars at value for money price.", commented Satinder Singh Bajwa, director sales, network and pre-owned car busines, Nissan India.
The company will be running the Nissan Intelligent Choice program in Noida, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata and Guwahati. However, customers can avail any after sales service at 160 Nissan Authorized workshops across India.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids