Nissan India forays into pre-owned car business with Nissan Intelligent Choice
Used car market is booming and it is one of the strongest reason on why car leasing has not picked up or fully accepted in India. While major automobile manufacturers like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota and Mercedes-Benz are already present with their own used car business models. Today, Nissan India too announced its foray in this segment with Nissan Intelligent Choice. It will be offering certified pre-owned Nissan and Datsun cars in India.
In addition to buying used Nissan and Datsun cars, customers can also exchange their existing cars of any make for new Datsun and Nissan models. The company states that there will be a quality check of 167-points and unique vehicle inspection to make sure all the used cars maintain the mentioned standard. Nissan Intelligent Choice will also be offering finance and insurance schemes to its customers, through Nissan Finance. The company states that will be unique finance options with lowest rate of interest and maximum loan value of up to 95 per cent to its customers. Nissan Intelligent Choice customers can also avail the 24x7 roadside assistance along with warranty for a peaceful ownership experience.
"Pre-owned car market in India is growing at an exponential rate. And, we see a huge potential in this emerging business. Nissan Intelligent Choice is our global business model for pre-owned cars and after its success in Brazil and South Africa, we are excited to introduce it in India. We believe that Nissan Intelligent Choice will be an ideal platform to the customers looking for quality tested reliable pre-owned cars at value for money price.", commented Satinder Singh Bajwa, director sales, network and pre-owned car busines, Nissan India.
The company will be running the Nissan Intelligent Choice program in Noida, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata and Guwahati. However, customers can avail any after sales service at 160 Nissan Authorized workshops across India.
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Racing M5Electro Formula E electric race car
- NewsMahindra Racing's M5Electro Formula E electric race car debuts in India ahead of 2019 season opener
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices across range from January 1, 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India
- NewsMcLaren 720S Spider convertible revealed, locks horns with Ferrari 488
- News2019 Nissan GT-R prices for the U.S. market announced
- NewsTata Nexon SUV becomes first Indian-origin car to score five-star Global NCAP rating
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing