Nissan India inaugurates regional parts distribution facility for North India in Gurgaon
Nissan India inaugurated a new regional parts distribution centre for North India. This 97,500 square foot facility is located in Luhari, Gurgaon and was established to commit better to after sales service in North India.
The establishment of this facility will benefit the customers by reducing the delivery time of spare parts by up to nine days. This in turn will profit the Nissan dealerships across the region by making it easier to optimize their storage space required for spare parts and also in the management of working capital.
Arun Malhotra, managing director of Nissan Motor India said, "Our new Regional Parts Distribution Centre significantly strengthens our after sales operations in North India. We believe strongly that after sales service is key to customer satisfaction and the punctual, quick and efficient delivery of parts is an important contributor to this."
This facility hosts a huge material storage area comprising of heavy duty racking, shelving racks, stillages and trolleys along with forklifts and reach trucks. Nissan also launched a multi-depot software system to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
- NewsThree lakh units produced milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh