Nissan Invitation concept unveiled
Nissan has got a brand new hatchback concept car lined for the upcoming Geneva Motor Show and its called the Invitation. The Invitation will be joining the ranks of the Juke and Micra to complete Nissan's hatchback portfolio. The Nissan Invitation hatchback looks similar to the Honda Jazz with its cab-forward design.
Though Nissan hasn't revealed any details of the powertrain, they claim that the Invitation will come with a highly fuel efficient engine which will have CO2 emissions of less than 100 grams per kilometre and will wear the Pure Drive badge â" given to only the highest fuel efficient car. The company also promises that this hatch will not only be frugal but also fun to drive. Nissan will also offer its reverse and parallel parking driver aid - Around View Monitor (AVM) and Nissan Safety Shield Technologies â" it interacts with the driving environment and keeps the driver aware of what is happening around the car, in the Invitation. The car will be officially launched in UK from 2013.
Starts Rs 7.35 Lakhs
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip