Nissan Invitation concept unveiled
Nissan has got a brand new hatchback concept car lined for the upcoming Geneva Motor Show and its called the Invitation. The Invitation will be joining the ranks of the Juke and Micra to complete Nissan's hatchback portfolio. The Nissan Invitation hatchback looks similar to the Honda Jazz with its cab-forward design.
Though Nissan hasn't revealed any details of the powertrain, they claim that the Invitation will come with a highly fuel efficient engine which will have CO2 emissions of less than 100 grams per kilometre and will wear the Pure Drive badge â" given to only the highest fuel efficient car. The company also promises that this hatch will not only be frugal but also fun to drive. Nissan will also offer its reverse and parallel parking driver aid - Around View Monitor (AVM) and Nissan Safety Shield Technologies â" it interacts with the driving environment and keeps the driver aware of what is happening around the car, in the Invitation. The car will be officially launched in UK from 2013.
Starts Rs 7.45 Lakhs
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa
- NewsMINI launches the Clubman Summer Red Edition in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- News2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 57.06 lakh
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Top 10 showcases at the motor show
- NewsNissan teases its India-bound B-SUV the second time, likely to be launched in the first half of 2021