Nissan Micra CVT prices slashed by up to Rs 54,000
Nissan India has slashed prices of the Micra CVT trims by up to Rs 54,000. The Micra CVT range now starts at Rs 5.99 lakh (ex-showroom-Delhi). The Nissan Micra CVT was first launched in 2013 in a single XV trim. In 2015, Nissan had introduced the Micra CVT in the XL trim.
The revised price for the Micra CVT XL trim is Rs 5.99 lakh and for the Micra CVT XV trim is Rs 6.73 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Previously, the Micra CVT XL trim was priced at Rs 6.53 lakh while Micra CVT XV trim was priced at Rs 7.19 lakh. So, the Micra CVT XL trim is now cheaper by Rs 54,000 while the Micra CVT XV trim is cheaper by Rs 46,000.
Commenting on the price cut, Arun Malhotra, managing director, Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd said, "The Nissan Micra CVT brings new levels of technology, performance and style to the premium hatchback segment in India. Its raft of practical features offer a safer, more enjoyable driving experience that raises the bar in this part of the market. What's more, the attractive price and impressive fuel economy makes it an even more compelling choice in terms of both driving pleasure and value for money."
"As Micra is produced right here in India, we are able to better serve the market in terms of faster, more efficient delivery and improved localization levels. This allows us to pass on these benefits to our customers in the form of a revised, even more competitive price for our popular premium hatchback," he further added.
With such a competitive pricing, the Nissan Micra CVT will not only compete against the likes of the Honda Brio AT, Hyundai Grand i10 AT and the Maruti Suzuki Celerio AMT but also take on the Honda Jazz CVT and the Maruti Suzuki Baleno CVT.
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.66 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.91 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.2 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000