Nissan Micra Fashion Edition launched in India at Rs 6.09 lakh
The Nissan Micra is now on offer in a new limited edition variant christened the Fashion Edition, priced at Rs 6.09 lakh ex-Delhi, a premium of Rs 10,000 over the XL CVT variant it is based on. Changes are purely cosmetic, based on a theme inspired from Italian fashion and apparel brand United Colours of Benetton. The car thus gets a fresh set of graphics, black wheel covers and sporty looking stripes across the bodywork and mirrors. Inside, the Fashion Edition gets a piano black finish along with orange accents on the dashboard and panels apart from revised seat covers to distinguish it from the standard car.
The Nissan Micra Fashion Edition has been launched keeping the upcoming festive season in mind
The variant is on offer in two shades, black with orange stripes and orange with white stripes. The Nissan Micra Fashion Edition integrates the Japanese carmaker's Nissan Connect platform along with smartphone connectivity via a 6.2-inch touchscreen display. Under the hood are the same three-cylinder 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 77PS and 104Nm and is being offered with the automatic CVT transmission only as the variant is based on the XL CVT variant.
The Nissan Micra Fashion Edition gets orange accents for the interiors.
The safety pack includes a driver airbag and ABS. The first 500 buyers of the Micra Fashion Edition will also get special Benetton hamper with accessories like belts, wallets etc. The variant has been launched keeping the upcoming festive season in mind and will be available in Nissan dealerships across the country.
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch