Nissan Navara-based SUV images leaked, likely to be named Nissan Paladin
Leaked images reveal that Nissan is busy developing an SUV based on the Nissan Navara. Nissan has been developing a rival for the likes of the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour, and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport in the form of this all-new SUV which is likely to be named the Nissan Paladin. The all-new Nissan Paladin can be seen undergoing tests in camouflaged form. The Nissan Paladin may be showcased at the upcoming Shanghai auto show in 2018. Like its targeted competitors, the Nissan Paladin will be based on Nissan's popular pickup truck, which is underpinned by a body-on-frame (ladder frame) chassis. In other leaked images, we can see the production-ready form of the Nissan Paladin, and it is sure to catch the eye with its attractive design. Details of the Nissan Paladin's launch in India are unavailable. This news as Nissan prepares to launch the new Nissan X-Trail SUV in India.
The grille of the Nissan Paladin SUV carries the signature house look of the company, with the headlamps bearing a slight kink as seen in other recent Nissan models, and a large front bumper. From the side, the Paladin has two sharp body lines around either wheel and bulging wheel arches for a muscular SUV look. The large glass area ends in an upward sweep around the C-pillar. It features large horizontal taillamps.
The Nissan Paladin which already being tested is likely to be launched in China first, which means it will come with a petrol engine option. Internationally, however, a 2.5-litre four-cylinder turbo diesel engine will be available as well, with the choice of manual and automatic gearboxes. There are no details available about the Nissan Paladin's launch in India at the moment.
Image source: BurlappCar
Starts Rs 23.78 Lakhs
Starts Rs 24.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.71 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased