Nissan Navara-based SUV images leaked, likely to be named Nissan Paladin
Leaked images reveal that Nissan is busy developing an SUV based on the Nissan Navara. Nissan has been developing a rival for the likes of the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour, and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport in the form of this all-new SUV which is likely to be named the Nissan Paladin. The all-new Nissan Paladin can be seen undergoing tests in camouflaged form. The Nissan Paladin may be showcased at the upcoming Shanghai auto show in 2018. Like its targeted competitors, the Nissan Paladin will be based on Nissan's popular pickup truck, which is underpinned by a body-on-frame (ladder frame) chassis. In other leaked images, we can see the production-ready form of the Nissan Paladin, and it is sure to catch the eye with its attractive design. Details of the Nissan Paladin's launch in India are unavailable. This news as Nissan prepares to launch the new Nissan X-Trail SUV in India.
The grille of the Nissan Paladin SUV carries the signature house look of the company, with the headlamps bearing a slight kink as seen in other recent Nissan models, and a large front bumper. From the side, the Paladin has two sharp body lines around either wheel and bulging wheel arches for a muscular SUV look. The large glass area ends in an upward sweep around the C-pillar. It features large horizontal taillamps.
The Nissan Paladin which already being tested is likely to be launched in China first, which means it will come with a petrol engine option. Internationally, however, a 2.5-litre four-cylinder turbo diesel engine will be available as well, with the choice of manual and automatic gearboxes. There are no details available about the Nissan Paladin's launch in India at the moment.
Image source: BurlappCar
Starts Rs 25.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 24.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 26.2 Lakhs
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2018: Toyota finally win at the Circuit de la Sarthe
- FeaturesHappy Father's Day: Thank you for introducing me to the world of motorcycles
- FeaturesHappy Father's Day: My royal Enfield Bullet 350 is the essence of everything I remember my Dad for
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2018: Kazuki Nakajima puts No.8 Toyota on pole
- NewsVolvo announces Polestar developed S60 T8 Twin Engine
- OpinionThe wet lap
- NewsMaruti Suzuki ends production of the Ignis diesel variant
- News2019 KTM 390 Adventure: Four ADV motorcycles it will compete with in India
- NewsKTM India confirms 390 Adventure days before BMW G 310 GS launch. What does it mean?