Nissan opens first dealership in Ranchi, Jharkhand
Continuing with its expansion spree, Nissan inaugurated a new dealership, Titan Nissan, in Jharkhand, Ranchi. The new facility takes the total tally of Nissan outlets to 190.
The facility is a 3S setup that is spread across 33,000 square feet. The showroom itself covers 3,000 square feet. The service area has 12 bays to attend to Nissan and Datsun cars.
Speaking at the opening, Arun Malhotra, managing director, Nissan Motor India Private L, said, "Our association with Titan Nissan, the first dealership in Ranchi, is an echo of our commitment towards our customers in the area. Nissan is currently present in 136 cities and we will continue to expand our reach to bring our exciting products closer to our customers across the country. Nissan aims to double its reach in India by 2016 with a total presence of 300 touch points across the length and breadth of India."
Nissan sells the Micra, Sunny, Evalia and Terrano in India as well as the Go and Go+ under its sub-brand, Datsun.
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Honda Jazz teased ahead of global debut
- NewsHyundai Venue SUVs set out on the third Great India Drive
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review