Nissan Sunny diesel launched in India
Just four months after launching the Sunny in its petrol avatar, Nissan India has launched the diesel variant. The Sunny diesel uses the 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder K9K engine as in the Micra and Fluence, but here it churns out maximum power of 86PS at 3750rpm and a maximum torque of 200Nm at 2000rpm. It is mated with a 5-speed manual transmission. The ARAI certified fuel efficiency is 21.64kmpl.
The Sunny diesel will be available in two variants- XL and XV and prices start from Rs7,98,000 (XL) and Rs 8,78,000 (XV), ex-showroom, Delhi. Nissan have sold 3000 units of the petrol variant till date and they are optimistic that the diesel version will boost their numbers.
Starts Rs 7.05 Lakhs
- NewsHero Motocorp launches Destini 125 and Maestro Edge 125 in BSVI avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ignis facelift launched at Rs 4.90 lakh
- NewsHero Motocorp launches BSVI Splendor+, priced at Rs 59,600 ex-showroom
- NewsWRC 2020: Elfyn Evans claims commanding Rally Sweden win
- NewsGreat Wall Motors signs agreement with General Motors after its India debut