Nissan Sunny facelift to be launched in India on July 3, 2014
The Nissan Sunny facelift is ready to hit the showroom floors after making its first Indian appearance at the 2014 Auto Expo. The refreshed Sunny will go on sale in India on July 3, 2014 and will continue to be sold with two engine options 1.5-litre petrol and diesel. The Sunny facelift will be available in three trim levels - XE, XL for petrol; and XE, XL, and XV for diesel. The diesel XV trim comes with two optional upgrade packs, which throw in more features like leather upholstery and side airbags. Safety features like the driver airbag, ABS, EBD and brake assist come as standard fitments.
The Sunny facelift gets redesigned bumpers, headlamps and grille
On the outside, the Sunny facelift wears a new look with redesigned bumpers, headlamps and grille. Apart from the new look and features, the refreshed Sunny also claims to be more fuel-efficient than the outgoing model. Click here to read our first impressions of the 2014 Nissan Sunny facelift and stay tuned to OD for the pricing and other details of the new Sunny as we inch closer to its launch.
The Sunny facelift also gets new features and design tweaks for its interiors
Starts Rs 7.05 Lakhs
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15
- NewsTata looks for foreign partner to drive passenger car business