Nissan teases its India-bound B-SUV the second time, likely to be launched in the first half of 2021
Nissan India has released a new teaser image, a tail light of its upcoming B-SUV made specifically for India. The new teaser image shows that the SUV will come with a wrap-around LED tail light and is expected to adopt the contemporary Nissan design that is visible in other global models of the brand.
As the Japanese automaker claims, this compact SUV is going to be a new and technology-rich model and the SUV has been designed for the Indian market and it will be built locally here. The official launch is likely to happen in the first half of 2021.
Previously, Nissan India said that this upcoming compact SUV is going to be a part of the brand's comeback strategy in the country.
Commenting on this, Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director of Nissan Motor India, said, "We have embarked on a business strategy to launch at least a new car in India, every year, as we move ahead starting with a compact SUV. We have a winner at hand that would have the strong Nissan SUV DNA. We are a global SUV maker and our next offering will carry the lineage forward to drive a comeback that will pave the way for a strong turnaround."
- NewsHyundai Venue is the bestselling sub-compact SUV, Creta leads Hyundai sales
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055