Nissan teases its India-bound B-SUV the second time, likely to be launched in the first half of 2021
Nissan India has released a new teaser image, a tail light of its upcoming B-SUV made specifically for India. The new teaser image shows that the SUV will come with a wrap-around LED tail light and is expected to adopt the contemporary Nissan design that is visible in other global models of the brand.
As the Japanese automaker claims, this compact SUV is going to be a new and technology-rich model and the SUV has been designed for the Indian market and it will be built locally here. The official launch is likely to happen in the first half of 2021.
Previously, Nissan India said that this upcoming compact SUV is going to be a part of the brand's comeback strategy in the country.
Commenting on this, Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director of Nissan Motor India, said, "We have embarked on a business strategy to launch at least a new car in India, every year, as we move ahead starting with a compact SUV. We have a winner at hand that would have the strong Nissan SUV DNA. We are a global SUV maker and our next offering will carry the lineage forward to drive a comeback that will pave the way for a strong turnaround."
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa
- NewsMINI launches the Clubman Summer Red Edition in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- News2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 57.06 lakh
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Top 10 showcases at the motor show
- NewsNissan teases its India-bound B-SUV the second time, likely to be launched in the first half of 2021