Nissan Terrano Sport Special edition launched in India at Rs 12.22 lakh
Nissan India has launched a special edition model of the Terrano Sport that is priced at Rs 12.22 lakh, ex-showroom India. While the SUV remains unchanged mechanically, the Terrano Sport Special edition comes with cosmetic additions that deals with the exterior and the interior bits.
The Nissan Terrano Sport Special edition comes with body decals with an all-black roof wrap, black wrapped pillars and new wheel-arch claddings. The hood, fenders, rear bumper, and front and rear doors sport racing stripes. The cabin of this special edition offering comes with the new crimson-stitched seat covers and floor mats with crimson highlights. Additionally, it comes with Nissan Connect that offers Geo-fencing, speed alert, curfew alert, nearby pit stops, locate my car and share my car location. It comes with a 7-inch touchscreen navigation system, steering mounted audio/phone control; touch lane change indicator; dual-airbags; DRLs, ABS and EBD.
The Nissan Terrano Sport Special edition is only available with the 1.5-litre diesel model. At Rs 12.22 lakh, the Terrano Sport Special edition is Rs 2.23 lakh more premium than the base diesel models. The Nissan Terrano competes with the likes of the Renault Duster and the Ford EcoSport in India.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show