Nissan Terrano Sport Special edition launched in India at Rs 12.22 lakh
Nissan India has launched a special edition model of the Terrano Sport that is priced at Rs 12.22 lakh, ex-showroom India. While the SUV remains unchanged mechanically, the Terrano Sport Special edition comes with cosmetic additions that deals with the exterior and the interior bits.
The Nissan Terrano Sport Special edition comes with body decals with an all-black roof wrap, black wrapped pillars and new wheel-arch claddings. The hood, fenders, rear bumper, and front and rear doors sport racing stripes. The cabin of this special edition offering comes with the new crimson-stitched seat covers and floor mats with crimson highlights. Additionally, it comes with Nissan Connect that offers Geo-fencing, speed alert, curfew alert, nearby pit stops, locate my car and share my car location. It comes with a 7-inch touchscreen navigation system, steering mounted audio/phone control; touch lane change indicator; dual-airbags; DRLs, ABS and EBD.
The Nissan Terrano Sport Special edition is only available with the 1.5-litre diesel model. At Rs 12.22 lakh, the Terrano Sport Special edition is Rs 2.23 lakh more premium than the base diesel models. The Nissan Terrano competes with the likes of the Renault Duster and the Ford EcoSport in India.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsAutomobile events this week: May 21 - 27
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift launched in India
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez delivers masterclass at Le Mans
- NewsSpecial feature: 2018 Mercedes-Benz OVERDRIVE Winter Drive
- NewsHyundai Creta facelift launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.44 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rally Portugal gives Thierry Neuville championship lead
- News2018 Lexus LX 570 flagship SUV launched in India at Rs 2.32 crore
- NewsNew Volvo S60 sedan will not have a diesel engine option
- NewsUpcoming Tata H5X SUV spotted testing again in new video
- NewsFormula E: Heidfeld scores points for Mahindra Racing at Berlin ePrix