Nissan Terrano Sport Special edition launched in India at Rs 12.22 lakh
Nissan India has launched a special edition model of the Terrano Sport that is priced at Rs 12.22 lakh, ex-showroom India. While the SUV remains unchanged mechanically, the Terrano Sport Special edition comes with cosmetic additions that deals with the exterior and the interior bits.
The Nissan Terrano Sport Special edition comes with body decals with an all-black roof wrap, black wrapped pillars and new wheel-arch claddings. The hood, fenders, rear bumper, and front and rear doors sport racing stripes. The cabin of this special edition offering comes with the new crimson-stitched seat covers and floor mats with crimson highlights. Additionally, it comes with Nissan Connect that offers Geo-fencing, speed alert, curfew alert, nearby pit stops, locate my car and share my car location. It comes with a 7-inch touchscreen navigation system, steering mounted audio/phone control; touch lane change indicator; dual-airbags; DRLs, ABS and EBD.
The Nissan Terrano Sport Special edition is only available with the 1.5-litre diesel model. At Rs 12.22 lakh, the Terrano Sport Special edition is Rs 2.23 lakh more premium than the base diesel models. The Nissan Terrano competes with the likes of the Renault Duster and the Ford EcoSport in India.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review
- Review2018 Kia Rio X-line first drive review