Nissan Terrano Sport Special edition launched in India at Rs 12.22 lakh
Nissan India has launched a special edition model of the Terrano Sport that is priced at Rs 12.22 lakh, ex-showroom India. While the SUV remains unchanged mechanically, the Terrano Sport Special edition comes with cosmetic additions that deals with the exterior and the interior bits.
The Nissan Terrano Sport Special edition comes with body decals with an all-black roof wrap, black wrapped pillars and new wheel-arch claddings. The hood, fenders, rear bumper, and front and rear doors sport racing stripes. The cabin of this special edition offering comes with the new crimson-stitched seat covers and floor mats with crimson highlights. Additionally, it comes with Nissan Connect that offers Geo-fencing, speed alert, curfew alert, nearby pit stops, locate my car and share my car location. It comes with a 7-inch touchscreen navigation system, steering mounted audio/phone control; touch lane change indicator; dual-airbags; DRLs, ABS and EBD.
The Nissan Terrano Sport Special edition is only available with the 1.5-litre diesel model. At Rs 12.22 lakh, the Terrano Sport Special edition is Rs 2.23 lakh more premium than the base diesel models. The Nissan Terrano competes with the likes of the Renault Duster and the Ford EcoSport in India.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019