Nissan to launch new hatchback Pulsar in Europe
Nissan will launch a new spacious five-door hatchback called the Pulsar (not to be confused with the Bajaj one) for the European market. The car is a direct response to the requests from European customers and will be built at the company's Spanish plant in Barcelona.
The car will be revealed on May 20, 2014 and will be released on YouTube. The Nissan Pulsar will go on sale in autumn 2014 in UK.
The Pulsar name has been used by Nissan since the late 70s and was widely used in Asian markets as well as that in Australia. The Pulsar will enter the C-segment market in Europe and will built on the compact crossover Qashqai's success.
Nissan Pulsar pre-launch press release
|Nissan is to return to the C-segment with an all-new model called Pulsar. Set to be revealed on 20th May, 2014, the spacious five-door hatchback has been designed to meet the specific demands of European car buyers and will be built at Nissan's Barcelona, Spain, factory. The Pulsar will re-establish Nissan's strong link with the C-segment - the second largest sector in the European car market. Designed with the same high quality, high innovation approach that has come to typify Nissan models, the new Pulsar will go on sale from autumn 2014. The Pulsar name enjoys a rich history in Nissan's product timeline, having first appeared in 1978. Widely used for models in Asian and Australasian markets over the course of the last four decades, the Pulsar badge also appeared in certain European markets in the early 1990s on the N14 model.|
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show