NissanConnect smartphone application launched in India
Japanese car manufacturer Nissan has launched a new smartphone application for its range in India. The NissanConnect application will cater to the existing as well as prospective customers with a host of information about the brand and the models. The NissanConnect application is available for Android, Windows and iOS devices.
The company states that the NissanConnect application offers more than 50 features to improve the ownership experience of a Nissan car. As an inaugural offer, the sim and the subscription services of the application will be complimentary for three years. Nissan India will also offer one-year warranty on the application.
Talking of features, the NissanConnect application comes with event notifications, trip information, overspeeding alerts, service reminders, new car enquiry, location tracking, theft alert, social sharing, driving points, low fuel warning and many more.
The NissanConnect has been completely developed by Renault-Nissan technology centre in India. It will be available across select variants of the Micra, Terrano and Sunny. However, the same won't be available in the company's flagship sportscar, the GT-R. The reason it being a CBU. This is the initial phase of the application roll-out, said the company.
Though the company said that the services are free for the first three years, Nissan hasn't mentioned of the charges that would be applied post that. In addition to Nissan, Honda and Toyota have introduced a smartphone application for their customers in India.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far