NissanConnect smartphone application launched in India
Japanese car manufacturer Nissan has launched a new smartphone application for its range in India. The NissanConnect application will cater to the existing as well as prospective customers with a host of information about the brand and the models. The NissanConnect application is available for Android, Windows and iOS devices.
The company states that the NissanConnect application offers more than 50 features to improve the ownership experience of a Nissan car. As an inaugural offer, the sim and the subscription services of the application will be complimentary for three years. Nissan India will also offer one-year warranty on the application.
Talking of features, the NissanConnect application comes with event notifications, trip information, overspeeding alerts, service reminders, new car enquiry, location tracking, theft alert, social sharing, driving points, low fuel warning and many more.
The NissanConnect has been completely developed by Renault-Nissan technology centre in India. It will be available across select variants of the Micra, Terrano and Sunny. However, the same won't be available in the company's flagship sportscar, the GT-R. The reason it being a CBU. This is the initial phase of the application roll-out, said the company.
Though the company said that the services are free for the first three years, Nissan hasn't mentioned of the charges that would be applied post that. In addition to Nissan, Honda and Toyota have introduced a smartphone application for their customers in India.
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car