Nissans Sport Sedan concept to debut at Detroit Auto Show 2014
Nissan will be bringing its new Sport Sedan concept to the upcoming Detroit Auto Show 2014. This concept, the image of which has been teased, will be showcased on January 13 at the Cobo Centre in Detroit.
Nissan says that it has applied sports car design principles on a sedan and "the Sport Sedan Concept offers an advanced look at a future production sports sedan."
2014 Nissan Sport Sedan concept teaser
The future production sports sedan is expected to be the next-gen Maxima.
The Sport Sedan concept will be joined by the IDx Freeflow and Nismo concepts. Both these concept were earlier shown at the Tokyo Motor Show 2013.
Nissan Detroit Auto Show 2014 press release
|Dec. 31, 2013 Nissan Sport Sedan Concept Set for World Debut at 2014 North American International Auto Show - Nissan Sport Sedan Concept offers an advanced look at a future production sports sedan - Embodies next-generation Nissan design signatures - Nissan IDx Freeflow and IDx NISMO concepts make first North American appearances - Press conference set for January 13, 2014 at 3:50 p.m. EST NASHVILLE, Tenn. Nissan continues its rollout of show-stopping advanced concept vehicles with the world debut of the stunning Sport Sedan Concept at the 2014 North American International Auto Show. The Sport Sedan Concept will be joined by the North America debuts of the Nissan IDx Freeflow and IDx NISMO concepts, which were among the most popular vehicles at the recent Tokyo Motor Show. The Sport Sedan Concept previews a new energetic design direction that amplifies Nissan's legendary approach of applying sports car principles to a sedan. The IDx Freeflow and IDx NISMO's innovative, eye-catching designs offer two different approaches to a next-generation compact vehicle one expressing a casual, lifestyle-focused vision and the other an ultra-sporty design that looks as if it came directly from a driving video game. The trio of concepts will be revealed at a press conference on Monday, January 13, 2014 at 3:50 p.m. EST and displayed throughout the public days of the show, which runs at Detroit's Cobo Hall from January 18th through 26th.|
- FeaturesWhat's under the new Suzuki GSX-S750's skin?
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out
- NewsSIAM and Ministry of Road Transport and Highways kick-off road safety week
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen I. D. R Pikes Peak hill climb prototype racer revealed
- NewsUniform road tax across states soon, plans the central government
- NewsBMW 8 Series spotted testing in convertible form
- News2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 being offered at Rs 20,000 discount by dealership
- NewsHonda Monkey 125 confirmed for production