Novitec Rosso unveils tuning package for Ferrari 458 Speciale
Novitec Rosso is a German tuner that specialises in Italian sports cars, particularly Ferraris. Novitec Rosso prides itself in the performance oriented mods that are its specialities - no silly chrome and gold wraps here. The latest in their line of tailor-made packages is designed for the already very high spec Ferrari 458 Speciale. The Speciale is a track focussed version of the Ferrari 458, which many already consider a modern icon. When Ferrari unveiled the even sharper and more powerful Speciale, few thought it could get any better. However Novitec Rosso belongs to that very small minority and the overall package is claimed to make the car even more potent.
Novitec Rosso 458
Forged wheels, carbon trim and more power for the 599 Speciale
Carbon-fibre plays a large part in the package. The 458's active aerodynamics made it more of a challenge for Novitec's engineers but they have managed to develop a number of carbon-fibre aero trim bits that improve the car's downforce and add quite a cool factor, especially in those gill like quarter windows. The added downforce stability and lower weight will come in use considering that Novitec has bumped up the power figure from 605PS to 638PS while the redline has been raised to an astronomical 9,250rpm. The car also comes with one of Novitec's fierce signature exhaust systems that can be sold with electronic volume management to help keep the car a little more quiet when driving about in town. The higher redline has resulted in a higher top speed as well - now over 330kmph!
The tuned exhaust coupled with a 9,250rpm redline should mean aural bliss
The Novitec 458 Speciale runs on a set of specially designed forged rims wrapped in massive 325 section Pirelli P Zero high performance tyres at the back. The low nose can be electronically raised by 40mm to help deal with speed bumps although driving such a low car in India will still prove to be a highly daunting task. Novitec also offers a signature interior trim in a combination of leather, Alcantara and plenty of carbon-fibre.
Starts Rs 4.22 Crore
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?