Now an online store, exclusively for car accessories
CaarYaar.com, the first initiative under the umbrella of ASA Services, provides accessories and equipment for cars online. Currently, the website primarily deals with music accessories like stereos, speakers, amps and woofers and seating attachments.
CaarYaar.com also offers fitment services for fitting equipment like headlight relays, fog lamps, parking sensors with camera and central locking. You can also purchase a variety of car car products from Zessta, like dashboard cleaners, windshield washers and tyre dressers.
CaarYaar.com was founded in August 2015 by two 21-year olds, Arish Sancheti and Shubham Agarwal. "Together with Arish, I realised the pain one had to undergo to spruce up your car interiors, specially when you are hard pressed for time. CaarYaar is a solution to that problem," says Agarwal, about the idea behind the initiative.
With competitive pricing, especially for the fitment services, CaarYaar.com currently is one of the few online portals in India solely dedicated to car care products and services.
- NewsINRC 2019: Incident leads to cancellation of Rally of Jodhpur
- FeaturesUnderstanding Maruti Suzuki's HEARTECT platform
- NewsTata Motors announces Ziptron technology for electric vehicles
- NewsINRC 2019: Rally of Jodhpur gets underway on September 21
- NewsDucati Multistrada to get a V4 power source - slated for 2021