Now an online store, exclusively for car accessories
CaarYaar.com, the first initiative under the umbrella of ASA Services, provides accessories and equipment for cars online. Currently, the website primarily deals with music accessories like stereos, speakers, amps and woofers and seating attachments.
CaarYaar.com also offers fitment services for fitting equipment like headlight relays, fog lamps, parking sensors with camera and central locking. You can also purchase a variety of car car products from Zessta, like dashboard cleaners, windshield washers and tyre dressers.
CaarYaar.com was founded in August 2015 by two 21-year olds, Arish Sancheti and Shubham Agarwal. "Together with Arish, I realised the pain one had to undergo to spruce up your car interiors, specially when you are hard pressed for time. CaarYaar is a solution to that problem," says Agarwal, about the idea behind the initiative.
With competitive pricing, especially for the fitment services, CaarYaar.com currently is one of the few online portals in India solely dedicated to car care products and services.
- News20,000th Bentley Bentayga rolled out from the Crewe production facility in UK
- NewsMaruti Suzuki has sold more than 1 lakh CNG vehicles in FY 2019-20
- NewsKawasaki USA issues a recall regarding ECU error
- NewsWhat Rolls-Royce owners use the exclusive Whispers app for during lockdown
- NewsUpcoming Haval B06 SUV unveiled