Now an online store, exclusively for car accessories
CaarYaar.com, the first initiative under the umbrella of ASA Services, provides accessories and equipment for cars online. Currently, the website primarily deals with music accessories like stereos, speakers, amps and woofers and seating attachments.
CaarYaar.com also offers fitment services for fitting equipment like headlight relays, fog lamps, parking sensors with camera and central locking. You can also purchase a variety of car car products from Zessta, like dashboard cleaners, windshield washers and tyre dressers.
CaarYaar.com was founded in August 2015 by two 21-year olds, Arish Sancheti and Shubham Agarwal. "Together with Arish, I realised the pain one had to undergo to spruce up your car interiors, specially when you are hard pressed for time. CaarYaar is a solution to that problem," says Agarwal, about the idea behind the initiative.
With competitive pricing, especially for the fitment services, CaarYaar.com currently is one of the few online portals in India solely dedicated to car care products and services.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far