Now you can find out when your Jawa motorcycle will be delivered through 'Delivery Estimator'
Jawa Motorcycles India has come up with a new feature that shows its customers the estimated time of delivery of their motorcycle on the company's official website. To get the estimate, one must click on the 'Delivery Estimator' on Jawa Motorcycle's home page. Then the booking ID that was generated at the time of booking must be fed into the system along with the registered mobile number. Post the verification via OTP (one-time password), the customer can check the estimated delivery date online.
Jawa Delivery Estimator
The system displays a bracket of 10 days for delivery - for example, 'the estimated delivery of the product will take place between '1-10th of Oct' OR '11-20th Oct'. The time frame of 10 days has been kept by taking into account the delays caused by logistics, natural calamities, traffic situations and unforeseen production bottlenecks.
Until recently, Jawa India was only delivering the single-channel ABS versions of both bikes - Jawa Standard and Jawa Forty Two. Recently, the company commenced the bookings of their ABS (Anti-lock braking system) equipped Jawa and Forty Two.
The dual-channel ABS variant of the Jawa has been priced at Rs 1.72 lakh while the Forty Two has a sticker price of Rs 1.63 lakh - both prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
Also Watch:- Jawa Jawa and Forty-Two | First Ride Review Video
Also see: Jawa Forty Two | Road Test Review
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 BMW X5 M Competition
- NewsBSVI Honda Unicorn launched priced at Rs 93,593
- NewsMercedez-Benz EQA teased before 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- News2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 priced at Rs 36 lakh, bookings commence from March 1
- News2020 Hyundai i20 interiors revealed prior to the Geneva Motor Show
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055