Now you can lease a Honda City, Civic and the CR-V in India
The Honda City, Honda Civic and the Honda CR-V can now be leased in India, thanks to Honda India's tie-up with ORIX. The cars can be leased by both corporate as well as individual customers. The leasing option has been extended to self-employed professionals, businessmen and salaried individuals as well.
The lease plan will include comprehensive insurance plans, maintenance packages, tax management and curated rentals.
Speaking about the new leasing programme, Rajesh Goel, senior vice president and director, sales and marketing, Honda Cars India Ltd, said, "Car leasing offers convenience, access to latest vehicles and enables customers to enjoy the perks of using a car without having to purchase it. Car leasing is gaining popularity in India and we are delighted to associate with ORIX to offer tailor-made solutions for anyone who wants to enjoy benefits of the modern ownership experience. In addition to corporate customers, the programme has been specially rolled out for individual customers as well."
Commenting on the partnership, Sandeep Gambhir, MD and CEO ORIX India said, "Honda Cars India has been an aspirational brand in the country. We believe this partnership will fulfil many young dreams by enabling them to experience HCIL's premium products through our innovative and curated lease options. We are looking forward to further strengthen our portfolio with the inclusion of more HCIL products in the future."
Starts Rs 9.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.15 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift spied - likely to get a petrol option
- NewsTata Motors launch Pro Edition of Harrier, Hexa, Nexon, Tigor and Tiago - stars at additional Rs 29,999
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh
- NewsLive Updates: KTM 790 Duke launching in India today