October 2014 issue of OVERDRIVE on stands September 25
We've driven the new Mahindra Scorpio that's a sea change from the existing SUVs. Do we like it or not is what you will read all about in the coming October issue of OVERDRIVE, on stands tomorrow. Our jaws dropped and when you see the complete images in OVERDRIVE this month, we are sure you will be dumbstruck too!
Flip open this issue of OVERDRIVE to get our drive impression of the Audi Q3 Dynamic with Drive Select that is aimed squarely at the new Mercedes-Benz GLA - also a big story in this issue. Flip forward where we do everything we possibly can with the new KTM RC twins including take the 390 to a racetrack in Italy. Skoda's little monster, the Yeti gets an update and we waste no opportunity to drive it across the Himalayas. Joining the SUV brigade is the Renault Duster which now gets the AWD treatment and that is an SUV that has its sights on the Mahindra Scorpio. Life, it seems, comes around full circle!
Let's not forget the Maruti Ciaz either, a big car from a traditionally small car manufacturer. Will the premium segment allow this car to sink or swim? We have a few answers to that question as well.
We also pit the major contenders in the 150cc segment the Bajaj Discover 150F, the Yamaha FZ-S V2.0 and the Hero Xtreme against the new boy on the block, the Suzuki Gixxer. Pick up a copy of the issue to find out which one of these motorcycles should be yours this festive season.
OVERDRIVE also drives the RFC winning Force Gurkha to see what makes this machine operate in the worst that India's toughest off-road driving event could throw at it!
All this and more only in the October 2014 issue of OVERDRIVE!
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 32.33 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 99,200
- NewsAther Energy joins hands with Bounce for scooter sharing program
- NewsJK Tyre rolls out 20 million truck/bus radial tyres
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Mercedes-Benz roll out customer centric financial schemes
- News2020 Skoda Rapid TSI BSVI launched in India, priced from Rs 7.49 lakh
- News2020 Skoda Superb facelift launched in India at Rs 29.99 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!