OD Recap: Rolls-Royce Dawn launched in India, Volvo starts booking for S90, Polaris inaugurates Mumbais third PEZ and more
Volvo S90 sedan to be launched in India at Rs 57 lakh
Volvo is going to commence bookings of the all-new S90 in India from next week. The sedan is expected to hit showrooms during Diwali. With prices starting at around Rs 57 lakh for the base variant, expect the S90 to compete with the likes of the BMW 5 Series, Audi A6, Mercedes-Benz E-Class and other cars in the segment.
Nissan unveils GT-R Drone
Nissan has unveiled a drone that's built to keep up with the new 2017 GT-R on a racetrack. Christened as the GT-R Drone, the quadcopter is billed as one of the fastest accelerating FPV (First Person View) racing drones in the world. Weighing 0.7kg, the drone is powered by a 1,400mAh Lithium-Polymer battery.
Rolls-Royce Dawn launched in India at Rs 6.25 crore
Rolls-Royce launched the convertible Dawn in India at Rs 6.25 crore, ex-showroom. Based on the Wraith, the Dawn has got about 80 per cent new parts including the tyres. The talking point of the Dawn is the soft top which can go down in 22 seconds, with the company claiming it as the most silent convertible car in the world.
Polaris India inaugurates Mumbai's third Polaris Experience Zone
Polaris India has inaugurated a new Polaris Experience Zone, named Tao Experiences, at Roaring Farm in Malad, Mumbai. Spread over a five-acre area, Tao Experiences offers an off-road track on which visitors can ride multiple all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) which are sold by Polaris India.
Starts Rs 58.84 Lakhs
Starts Rs 51.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 56.47 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.12 Crore
- FeaturesBean counters: Observations from the 2018 Rally of Chikmagalur
- NewsINRC 2019: Champions Group announced as new promoters for national rally championship beginning 2019
- News2018 INMRC: TVS Racing's Jagan Kumar wins the Super Sport 165cc championship
- News2019 Suzuki Hayabusa bookings open in India at Rs 1 lakh
- NewsDroom hosts India's first pre-owned automotive awards
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender teased, will debut in 2019
- NewsMahindra XUV300 SUV is the official name of S201, to be launched in February 2019
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range