#ODRecap: 100PS Mahindra TUV300 launched, BMW rolls out 50,000th car and Indian Chieftain Dark Horse unveiled
Mahindra TUV300 with 100PS launched in India at Rs 8.87 lakh
Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. has launched a more powerful version of the TUV300 in India at Rs 8.87 lakh. The compact SUV from Mahindra is now available with the same mHawk100 engine first seen in the Mahindra NuvoSport. The TUV300 in this spec makes 100PS and 240Nm of torque from its 1.5-litre diesel engine. Read more about Mahindra TUV300 mHawk100 here.
BMW's Chennai plant rolls out its 50,000th locally produced car
BMW India has recently hit a milestone by rolling out its 50,000th car from its Chennai plant. The all-new 7 Series was the 50,000th car to roll off the production line. The 7 Series was showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo in Delhi. Read more about the BMW India's achievement here.
Indian Motorcycles unveils the Chieftain Dark Horse
Indian Motorcycles has unveiled a blacked-out version of the Chieftain, called the Chieftain Dark Horse. This is the second model after the Indian Chief to get the dark treatment in the Indian Motorcycle line-up. The Chieftain Dark Horse gets a host of blacked-out exteriors including its fenders, fuel tank and engine. More information on the Indian Chieftain Dark Horse here.
Ford EcoSport Black Edition launched in India at Rs 8.58 lakh
Ford has launched a new Black Edition of the EcoSport SUV in India starting at Rs 8.58 lakh. The Black Edition is available in three trims: Trend+, Titanium and Titanium+. The Ford EcoSport Black Edition gets a myriad of blackened bits on its exterior, including the grille and alloy wheels. The prices of the Black Edition is Rs 18,300 to Rs 39,600 more than the regular model, depending on the variant. Read all about the special edition EcoSport here.
Starts Rs 8.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.17 Crore
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.77 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29,99,000
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa