#ODRecap: 100PS Mahindra TUV300 launched, BMW rolls out 50,000th car and Indian Chieftain Dark Horse unveiled
Mahindra TUV300 with 100PS launched in India at Rs 8.87 lakh
Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. has launched a more powerful version of the TUV300 in India at Rs 8.87 lakh. The compact SUV from Mahindra is now available with the same mHawk100 engine first seen in the Mahindra NuvoSport. The TUV300 in this spec makes 100PS and 240Nm of torque from its 1.5-litre diesel engine. Read more about Mahindra TUV300 mHawk100 here.
BMW's Chennai plant rolls out its 50,000th locally produced car
BMW India has recently hit a milestone by rolling out its 50,000th car from its Chennai plant. The all-new 7 Series was the 50,000th car to roll off the production line. The 7 Series was showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo in Delhi. Read more about the BMW India's achievement here.
Indian Motorcycles unveils the Chieftain Dark Horse
Indian Motorcycles has unveiled a blacked-out version of the Chieftain, called the Chieftain Dark Horse. This is the second model after the Indian Chief to get the dark treatment in the Indian Motorcycle line-up. The Chieftain Dark Horse gets a host of blacked-out exteriors including its fenders, fuel tank and engine. More information on the Indian Chieftain Dark Horse here.
Ford EcoSport Black Edition launched in India at Rs 8.58 lakh
Ford has launched a new Black Edition of the EcoSport SUV in India starting at Rs 8.58 lakh. The Black Edition is available in three trims: Trend+, Titanium and Titanium+. The Ford EcoSport Black Edition gets a myriad of blackened bits on its exterior, including the grille and alloy wheels. The prices of the Black Edition is Rs 18,300 to Rs 39,600 more than the regular model, depending on the variant. Read all about the special edition EcoSport here.
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.22 Crore
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.77 Lakhs
Starts Rs 21,29,500
- News2020 BMW R18 cruiser makes official debut
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- NewsHow Sebastien Loeb is keeping busy during the time of social isolation
- NewsInterview: Balbir Singh Dhillon, head of Audi India, on the Corona crisis, Strategy 2025, EVs and supercars
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055