#ODRecap: 100PS Mahindra TUV300 launched, Nissan to acquire 34 per cent of Mitsubishi, and more
TVS launches Scooty Zest 110 'Himalayan Highs' edition in India at Rs 46,113
TVS Motor Company has launched a special "Himalayan Highs" edition of the Scooty Zest 110 in India. Priced at Rs 46,113 (ex-showroom, Delhi), the special edition is available at the same price as the regular model. This special edition is to commemorate Scooty Zest 110's journey through Khaldung La Pass. More information on this special edition Scooty Zest 110 here.
Nissan to acquire 34 per cent stake in Mitsubishi Motors
Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and Mitsubishi Motors Corporation have officially announced that they have signed an agreement to form a strategic alliance. Nissan will be acquiring a 34 per cent equity stake in Mitsubishi Motors Corporation, making it the largest shareholder in the company. Read more about this new development here.
Mahindra TUV300 with 100PS launched in India at Rs 8.87 lakh
Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. has launched a more powerful version of the TUV300 in India at Rs 8.87 lakh. The compact SUV from Mahindra is now available with the same mHawk100 engine first seen in the Mahindra NuvoSport. The TUV300 in this spec makes 100PS and 240Nm of torque from its 1.5-litre diesel engine. Read more about Mahindra TUV300 mHawk100 here.
Ford EcoSport Black Edition launched in India at Rs 8.58 lakh
Ford has launched a new Black Edition of the EcoSport SUV in India starting at Rs 8.58 lakh. The Black Edition is available in three trims: Trend+, Titanium and Titanium+. The Ford EcoSport Black Edition gets a myriad of blackened bits on its exterior, including the grille and alloy wheels. Read all about the special edition EcoSport here.
2016 BMW 320i launched in India at Rs 36.9 lakh
BMW has launched the turbo-petrol version of the 3 Series in India, the 320i. The BMW 320i will be sold as a CBU in two trims - the Prestige Line and Luxury Line. The luxury sedan comes powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine producing 184PS and 270Nm of torque. Read more on the 2016 BMW 320i here.
Hero enters off-road motorcycle sport with CS Santosh and Speedbrain
Hero MotoCorp has announced that it is entering the world of off-road motorcycle racing. It has entered into a strategic partnership with Speedbrain GmbH, a German off-road racing specialist. The new Hero MotoSports Team Rally will make its debut at the Merzouga Rally in Morocco later this month.
MV Agusta officially commences Indian operations with MotoRoyale
MV Agusta has officially entered the Indian market, by tying up with MotoRoyale, Kinetic Engineering's new division. MV Agusta will initially bring in three models to the market - the F4, Brutale 1090 and the locally assembled F3 800. Read all about MV Agusta's Indian debut here.
Starts Rs 8.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.77 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15,59,000
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa