#ODRecap: 2016 Hyundai Tucson spied, MV Agusta officially enters India, and more
Spied: 2016 Hyundai Tucson caught testing in India
The 2016 Hyundai Tucson has been caught testing in Chennai, India. It will be positioned between the Hyundai Creta and the Hyundai Santa Fe and is expected to be priced between Rs 20-25 lakh. More information on the spied 2016 Hyundai Tucson here.
MV Agusta officially commences Indian operations with MotoRoyale
MV Agusta has officially entered the Indian market, by tying up with MotoRoyale, Kinetic Engineering's new division. MV Agusta will initially bring in three models to the market - the F4, Brutale 1090 and the locally assembled F3 800. Read all about MV Agusta's Indian debut here.
Audi launches special edition R8 V10 plus 'selection 24h' in Europe
Audi has launched a special edition of the R8 V10 plus, called the "selection 24h". The "selection 24h" is going to be a limited production of only 24 units. The special edition gets a technical package as well as a host of aesthetic upgrades over the standard R8 V10 plus. More information on the Audi R8 V10 plus "selection 24h" here.
2016 BMW 320i launched in India at Rs 36.9 lakh
BMW has launched the turbo-petrol version of the 3 Series in India, the 320i. The BMW 320i will be sold as a CBU in two trims - the Prestige Line and Luxury Line. The luxury sedan comes powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine producing 184PS and 270Nm of torque. Prices of the new 320i start at Rs 36.9 lakh (ex-Delhi). Read more on the 2016 BMW 320i here.
Starts Rs 18.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15,59,000
- NewsMahendra Singh Dhoni's automobile collection: From a Mahindra tractor, ex-army offroader to a superfast SUV and more
- FeaturesPractical high-performance: Top super sedans in India
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block