#ODRecap: Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept revealed, Lorenzo wins at Mugello, and more
Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept revealed
Aston Martin and coachbuilding company Zagato have revealed their next creation, the Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept. The collaborative concept was revealed at the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este, which was held at Lake Como on May 21 and 22, 2016. The Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept marks the fifth car made by the British-Italian collaboration.
MotoGP 2016: Jorge Lorenzo wins at Mugello
Jorge Lorenzo has won the Italian GP held at the Mugello Circuit. Jorge Lorenzo faced intense competition from Marc Marques but eventually took the lead at the end. This victory also marks Yamaha's 100th MotoGP victory. Valentino Rossi had an early exit from the race due to a blown engine in his M1.
WRC 2016: Kris Meeke wins Rally Portugal
Kris Meeke won the Rally Portugal handily, maintaining a healthy lead over his rivals Andreas Mikkelsen and Sebastien Ogier throughout the entire three-day rally. This marks the 11th win in the British driver's rally career. This also was Citroen's first win since the Rally Sweden.
Yamaha Tricity 155 with Blue Core technology unveiled
The Yamaha Motor Corporation has introduced the new Tricity 155, scheduled to go on sale in Europe from September 2016. The three-wheeled commuter comes with Yamaha's LMW (Leaning Multi Wheel) technology that tilts the front wheels when cornering, akin to a bike, offering greater stability and feel. The Tricity 155 will be launched in Japan, post Europe and subsequently in Asia and other countries.
Starts Rs 3.85 Crore
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?