#ODRecap: Audi TT Cup to kick off, 100PS TUV300 to be launched, and more
2016 Audi Sport TT Cup set to kick off on May 7
The Audi Sport TT Cup at Hockenheimring is going to be the first event of the 2016 DTM season, and is set to begin on May 7. The Cup will be a two race event held on Saturday and Sunday, with recognisable names like Andreas Mikkelson and Scott Speed lining up at the grid. Read more about the upcoming race here.
Mahindra TUV300 100PS version to be launched in India soon
The Mahindra TUV300 will be launched in India with a 100PS engine borrowed from the NuvoSport released a while back. The engine will be mated to either a 5-speed manual or 5-speed automated manual transmission. The TUV 300 in this spec is expected to cost a Rs 40,000 premium over the regular versions. More information on the 100PS TUV300 here.
Higher range BMW i3 94Ah launched in the UK
The BMW i3 has received an upgrade for 2016. The all-electric car now comes with a 33kW battery which translates into a significantly longer range of around 310km on a single charge. The car has an electric motor producing 172PS and 250Nm of torque, with a sprint to a 100kmph taking 7.3 seconds. Read more about the BMW i3 94Ah here.
Volkswagen unveils next-gen TSI engine at International Vienna Motor Symposium
Volkswagen has unveiled its next-gen TSI engine at the International Vienna Motor Symposium called the EA211 TSI evo. The engine will run on a different combustion cycle called the Miller cycle, aimed at making turbocharging more efficient. Read more on this engine here.
Starts Rs 63.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.12 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018