ODRecap: Audi unveils new A5 & S5, Datsun redi-Go prices leaked, Honda Navi crosses 10,000 units and Triumph Thruxton R launched
Datsun redi-Go prices could start at Rs 2.39 lakh in India
Datsun is set to launch its latest model, the redi-Go, on June 7, 2016 in India. The official website has already listed the price of its entry-level model at Rs 2.39 lakh. If the mentioned prices are accurate, the redi-Go would be cheaper than its rivals the Kwid and Alto 800 by up to Rs 20,000.
Audi unveils the new A5 and S5 coupe
Audi has unveiled the second-generation A5 and S5 coupe. The new A5 is going to be offered with five engine options in the UK, two petrol and three diesel units. The new S5 coupe would feature a 3.0-litre turbocharged V6, which produces 354PS (21PS over the outgoing S5). Bookings would be opened soon, while the prices are yet to be announced.
Honda Navi crosses 10,000 units in sales
Launched at the 2016 Indian Auto Expo, the Honda Navi has registered 10,000 units in sales within two months of delivery commencing. The scooter shares the 110cc HET single-cylinder engine with the Honda Activa 3G with prices starting from Rs 42,824 (ex-Mumbai).
2016 Triumph Thruxton R launched in India at Rs 10.90 lakh
Triumph India has launched the 2016 Thruxton R in India at RS 10.90 lakh (ex-Delhi). The motorcycle was unveiled at the 2016 Indian Auto Expo and features a 1,200cc, 8-valve, parallel twin engine producing 97PS and 112Nm of torque. The bike is expected to be available at Triumph dealers across India soon.
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 45,075
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000