ODRecap: BMW-Motorrad's India plans, Hike in fuel price, GLC and e-Verito launched in India
2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC Edition 1 launched in India at Rs 50.7 lakh
Mercedes-Benz has launched the all-new GLC SUV in India at Rs 50.7 lakh (ex-Pune) for the 220d variant. The GLC Edition 1 comes in via the CBU route and is also available in a GLC 300 trim, which is priced at Rs 50.9 lakh (ex-Pune). Globally the GLC replaces the GLK, which incidentally never made it to the Indian market. More details here.
Mahindra e-Verito launched in India at Rs 9.5 lakh
Mahindra's all-electric e-Verito sedan has been launched in India at Rs 9.5 lakh, ex-Delhi. There are three trims to choose from - D2, D4 (Rs 9.75 lakh) and D6 (Rs 10 lakh). Mahindra claims that the running costs of the e-Verito will be as low as Rs 1.15/km.
BMW Motorrad's plan for Indian two-wheeler market comes into focus
BMW Motorrad's dalliance with India is ready to become a full-fledged relationship before 2016 is over. The company has confirmed that the official entry of BMW Motorrad into India will come during the last quarter of 2016.
Ford's EcoBoost wins Best Engine Under 1.0-litre at International Engine of the Year Awards
Ford's 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine has won the Best Engine Under 1.0-litre title for the fifth time in a row at the International Engine of the Year Awards. A panel of 65 automotive journalists from 31 countries selected EcoBoost as winner based on drivability, performance, economy, refinement and technology.
Petrol price hiked by Rs 2.58 per litre while diesel hiked by Rs 2.26 per litre
The price of petrol and diesel in India has been raised by Rs 2.58 per litre and 2.26 per litre, respectively. The new prices have come into effect from June 01, 2016 midnight.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 51.73 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000