#ODRecap: Chevrolet Beat goes to Argentina, Alto 800 facelift spotted, and more
GM India rolls out first Chevrolet Beat for Argentina
The Chevrolet Beat is going to be introduced in the Argentinian market, and the first examples have already rolled off the production line in India. This marks the sixth major export market for GM India along with Mexico, Chile, Peru, Central American and Caribbean countries (CAC) and Uruguay . More information on this development here.
Italian F4: Kush Maini moves into the lead of the rookie championship standings
Kush Maini has managed a rookie podium finish in all three rounds of the Italian Formula 4 Championship. This has put him in the lead of the rookie championship standings at 91 points. This is Kush Maini's debut season of car racing. Read all about Maini's Formula 4 season here.
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift spotted in India
The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is getting a facelift and will be launched at the end of the month. The Alto 800 was first launched in 2012 and is the successor to the Maruti 800. Read more about the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 here.
Mahindra XUV500 W6 automatic launched in India at Rs 14.29 lakh
Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. have launched the W6 variant of the XUV500 in an automatic transmission option priced at Rs 14.29 lakh (ex-showroom, Navi Mumbai). This brings the total number of automatic transmission options to four: the W6 FWD, the W8 FWD, and the W10 FWD and AWD. Read more about the automatic Mahindra XUV500 W6 here.
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.51 Lakhs
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019