#ODRecap: Chevrolet Beat goes to Argentina, Alto 800 facelift spotted, and more
GM India rolls out first Chevrolet Beat for Argentina
The Chevrolet Beat is going to be introduced in the Argentinian market, and the first examples have already rolled off the production line in India. This marks the sixth major export market for GM India along with Mexico, Chile, Peru, Central American and Caribbean countries (CAC) and Uruguay . More information on this development here.
Italian F4: Kush Maini moves into the lead of the rookie championship standings
Kush Maini has managed a rookie podium finish in all three rounds of the Italian Formula 4 Championship. This has put him in the lead of the rookie championship standings at 91 points. This is Kush Maini's debut season of car racing. Read all about Maini's Formula 4 season here.
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift spotted in India
The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is getting a facelift and will be launched at the end of the month. The Alto 800 was first launched in 2012 and is the successor to the Maruti 800. Read more about the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 here.
Mahindra XUV500 W6 automatic launched in India at Rs 14.29 lakh
Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. have launched the W6 variant of the XUV500 in an automatic transmission option priced at Rs 14.29 lakh (ex-showroom, Navi Mumbai). This brings the total number of automatic transmission options to four: the W6 FWD, the W8 FWD, and the W10 FWD and AWD. Read more about the automatic Mahindra XUV500 W6 here.
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.51 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa