#ODRecap: Facelifted Alto 800 launched in India, Aditya Patel to compete with Absolute Racing, and more
Maruti Suzuki launches facelifted Alto 800 in India at Rs 2.49 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has launched the facelifted Alto 800 in India starting at Rs 2.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Along with updated headlights, bumper and grille, the Alto 800 now comes with new features as well as improved fuel-economy figures. The facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 also receives two new colour schemes: Cerulean Blue and Mojito Green.
2016 Audi R8 LMS Cup: Aditya Patel set to compete with Absolute Racing
Audi India has announced that Chennai-based Aditya Patel will be racing in the 2016 season of the Audi R8 LMS Cup. The first round is scheduled for this weekend (May 20-22) at the Shanghai International Circuit in China. Patel will race the new R8 LMS Cup car for team Absolute Racing, with a fair amount of competition.
Suzuki admits to using improper fuel economy tests
Suzuki Motor Corp has officially revealed that it has been using improper methods for testing the fuel economy of its cars. Since the Mitsubishi scandal unfolded, the transport ministry of Japan had asked all automobile manufacturers to submit fresh fuel-economy data of their entire model range.
Maruti Suzuki strongly refutes Global NCAP ratings
Maruti Suzuki chairman RC Bhargava has come out strongly against the findings of the recent Global NCAP tests. The latest tests have given five Indian cars, including the Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Maruti Suzuki Eeco a zero-star safety rating. Maruti's stand on the matter is that the Global NCAP standards are higher than what India or for that matter even what the USA prescribes.
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
Starts Rs 2.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.21 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.55 Lakhs
- NewsBSVI compliant Mercedes-Benz E Class-long wheelbase launched in India - prices start Rs 57.50 lakh
- News2019 Mahindra Bolero spotted with safety upgrades
- NewsImage Gallery: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched for Rs 1.70 lakh in India
- NewsBreaking - Suzuki Gixxer 250 naked motorcycle coming to India in third quarter of 2019
- News2019 Toyota Glanza hatchback partly revealed in new teaser
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip