ODRecap: First Ameo rolls out, Bajaj CS400 spied, and more
Volkswagen rolls out the first Ameo from Pune plant
The first Volkswagen Ameo rolled off the production line today. This marks Volkswagen's debut in the compact sedan segment and will take on established rivals like the Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire and the Honda Amaze. The Volkswagen Ameo was first revealed at the 2016 Auto Expo in Delhi.
Spied: Bajaj CS400 caught testing again
The Bajaj CS400 test mule has been captured on camera yet again. The bike was laden with what looks like an electronic data logger, strapped to the rear seat, with a web of wires running all around it. Upon inspection, it seems it may be similar to the concept that was showcased at the 2014 Auto Expo in Delhi.
2016 Merzouga Rally: Strong performance from Hero MotoSports Team Rally on Stage 2
After a strong showing during the first stage of the 2016 Merzouga Rally, Hero MotoSports Team Rally continued their good form on Stage 2. While Joaquim Rodrigues managed to strengthen his position in the standings, CS Santosh progressed through the order and managed to break into the top 20.
Hyundai Grand i10 anniversary edition launched in India at Rs 5.68 lakh
Hyundai Motor India Limited has unveiled a special edition of the Grand i10 to celebrate 20 years of the company's existence in India. The anniversary edition Grand i10 is priced at Rs 5.68 lakh (ex-Delhi) for the 1.2-litre Kappa dual VTVT petrol variant, whereas the prices for the diesel variants (1.1-litre U2 CRDi) begin from Rs 6.6 lakh (ex-Delhi). The anniversary edition of the Grand i10 has got aesthetic extras as well as an updated interior.
Starts Rs 5.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.65 Lakhs
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh