#ODRecap: Indian cars get zero rating in Global NCAP test, Toyota Innova Crysta bookings reach 15,000, and more
Indian cars get zero-star rating in Global NCAP crash test
The Indian crash tests for the Global NCAP have resulted in all cars getting zero-star rating. The cars under scrutiny are the Mahindra Scorpio, Maruti Suzuki Eeco, Maruti Suzuki Celerio, Hyundai Eon and Renault Kwid. These cars have all got zero star for adult safety and two stars for child safety (barring the Celerio which secured a one-star rating).
Toyota Innova Crysta receives over 15,000 bookings in India
Toyota has revealed that its new MPV model has received more than 15,000 bookings in over two weeks. The new Toyota Innova Crysta was launched in India at a starting price of Rs 13.83 lakh. Toyota says that around 60 per cent of the Innova Crysta bookings are for the automatic trims. The Toyota Innova Crysta comes with new engine options and interiors.
Skoda produces its 1,00,000th third-gen Superb
Skoda has announced that it has produced its 100,000th third-gen Superb worldwide. The Skoda Superb that marks this milestone rolled off the Skoda production line in Kvasiny on May 11, 2016. With over 850,000 produced to date, the Skoda Superb was first introduced in 2001, whereas the third-gen edition was introduced into the market in March 2015.
TVS Star City++ Chocolate Gold Edition launched in India at Rs 49,234
TVS Motor Company has launched a new Chocolate Gold Edition of the Star City + at Rs 49,234 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The new colour scheme is an amalgamation of gold, brown and tan. The Star City + is powered by a 109.7cc, four stroke, single cylinder engine that develops 8.3PS at 7,000rpm and 8.7Nm at 5,000rpm. The Chocolate Gold Edition of the Star City + has the same features as that of the standard edition.
Starts Rs 13.52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.05 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.62 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 45,991
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa