#ODRecap: Indian cars get zero rating in Global NCAP test, Toyota Innova Crysta bookings reach 15,000, and more
Indian cars get zero-star rating in Global NCAP crash test
The Indian crash tests for the Global NCAP have resulted in all cars getting zero-star rating. The cars under scrutiny are the Mahindra Scorpio, Maruti Suzuki Eeco, Maruti Suzuki Celerio, Hyundai Eon and Renault Kwid. These cars have all got zero star for adult safety and two stars for child safety (barring the Celerio which secured a one-star rating).
Toyota Innova Crysta receives over 15,000 bookings in India
Toyota has revealed that its new MPV model has received more than 15,000 bookings in over two weeks. The new Toyota Innova Crysta was launched in India at a starting price of Rs 13.83 lakh. Toyota says that around 60 per cent of the Innova Crysta bookings are for the automatic trims. The Toyota Innova Crysta comes with new engine options and interiors.
Skoda produces its 1,00,000th third-gen Superb
Skoda has announced that it has produced its 100,000th third-gen Superb worldwide. The Skoda Superb that marks this milestone rolled off the Skoda production line in Kvasiny on May 11, 2016. With over 850,000 produced to date, the Skoda Superb was first introduced in 2001, whereas the third-gen edition was introduced into the market in March 2015.
TVS Star City++ Chocolate Gold Edition launched in India at Rs 49,234
TVS Motor Company has launched a new Chocolate Gold Edition of the Star City + at Rs 49,234 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The new colour scheme is an amalgamation of gold, brown and tan. The Star City + is powered by a 109.7cc, four stroke, single cylinder engine that develops 8.3PS at 7,000rpm and 8.7Nm at 5,000rpm. The Chocolate Gold Edition of the Star City + has the same features as that of the standard edition.
Starts Rs 14.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.05 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 45,991
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019