ODRecap: Indian Scout Sixty launched in India, BS-VI norms get a go-ahead, and more
2016 Indian Scout Sixty launched in India at Rs 11.99 lakh
Indian Motorcycle India has launched the new Indian Scout Sixty in India at Rs 11.99 lakh (ex-Delhi). The motorcycle will be available in showrooms from July 2016. Positioned below the Indian Scout, the Scout Sixty is the most affordable Indian in the country. The bike, however, will be sold as a CBU in the country.
BS-VI norms gets go-ahead in India instead of BS-V
The Government of India (February 2016) had decided to jump the Bharat Stage (BS)-V emissions and move straight to the BS-VI norms by April 2020, four years ahead of its earlier schedule. The short span of time and cost-effectiveness might be a key challenge for OEMs to overcome while adopting the BS-VI norms by 2020.
2016 Honda Activa i launched in India at Rs 50,255
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has just launched the 2016 Activa i at Rs 50,255 (ex-Mumbai), which is the same as the 2015 model. The new Honda Activa i will feature three new colours: Pearl Trance Yellow, Candy Jazzy Blue and Imperial Red. The Activa i will continue with the same engine seen in the outgoing Activa.
2016 Audi R8 LMS Cup: Aditya Patel seventh after Shanghai races
Aditya Patel, who is participating in the 2016 Audi R8 LMS Cup, bagged 14 points after two top-10 finishes in Round 1 of the championship. Although Patel managed to set the fastest time during Free Practice, he only managed to qualify sixth for Race 1. Thereafter, Aditya faced a difficult race weekend and now stands seventh in the points table.
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
Starts Rs 12,69,500
Starts Rs 50,273
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition