ODRecap: Indian Scout Sixty launched in India, BS-VI norms get a go-ahead, and more
2016 Indian Scout Sixty launched in India at Rs 11.99 lakh
Indian Motorcycle India has launched the new Indian Scout Sixty in India at Rs 11.99 lakh (ex-Delhi). The motorcycle will be available in showrooms from July 2016. Positioned below the Indian Scout, the Scout Sixty is the most affordable Indian in the country. The bike, however, will be sold as a CBU in the country.
BS-VI norms gets go-ahead in India instead of BS-V
The Government of India (February 2016) had decided to jump the Bharat Stage (BS)-V emissions and move straight to the BS-VI norms by April 2020, four years ahead of its earlier schedule. The short span of time and cost-effectiveness might be a key challenge for OEMs to overcome while adopting the BS-VI norms by 2020.
2016 Honda Activa i launched in India at Rs 50,255
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has just launched the 2016 Activa i at Rs 50,255 (ex-Mumbai), which is the same as the 2015 model. The new Honda Activa i will feature three new colours: Pearl Trance Yellow, Candy Jazzy Blue and Imperial Red. The Activa i will continue with the same engine seen in the outgoing Activa.
2016 Audi R8 LMS Cup: Aditya Patel seventh after Shanghai races
Aditya Patel, who is participating in the 2016 Audi R8 LMS Cup, bagged 14 points after two top-10 finishes in Round 1 of the championship. Although Patel managed to set the fastest time during Free Practice, he only managed to qualify sixth for Race 1. Thereafter, Aditya faced a difficult race weekend and now stands seventh in the points table.
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
Starts Rs 11,99,000
Starts Rs 51,324
Starts Rs 46,986
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X