ODRecap: Land Rover Discovery Sport petrol launched, Rosberg wins European GP and more
Gulf announces Monsoon Scooter Rally on July 9-10, 2016
The 27th edition of the Gulf Monsoon Scooter Rally is all scheduled to be held on July 9-10, 2016. A maximum of 50 seats will be available on a first come basis across all categories. The fee of the event starts at Rs 800 for an individual and up to Rs 5,100 for a team with the last date of standard entry being 30th June 2016.
Land Rover Discovery Sport petrol variant launched in India at Rs 56.50 lakh
Land Rover has launched the petrol variant of its Discovery Sport SUV at Rs 56.50 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) available only in the HSE trim. The 4-cylinder 1,999cc petrol engine will produce 240PS along with 340Nm of torque at 1,750rpm. It will be mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission. Apart from the new engine offering, the petrol Discovery Sport remains the same as its diesel sibling.
Yamaha inaugurates Yamaha Training School in New Delhi
Yamaha Motors Pvt. Ltd. has inaugurated its 22nd Yamaha Training School at the Don Bosco Yuva Kendra at Nangloi Road, Najafgarh in New Delhi. The newly trained technicians will further get the opportunity to work at different Yamaha dealerships across India.
F1 2016: Rosberg wins inaugural European GP at Baku
After setting a blistering lap time in the qualifying round, Nico Rosberg went on to win the European GP at Baku with a comfortable lead. Sebastian Vettel had to settle for the second place, trailing Rosberg by a massive 16.6s. Force India's Sergio Perez displayed some great driving skills and stood third. Hamilton, starting the race at P10, managed to finish the race at fourth place.
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 44.68 Lakhs
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV