ODRecap: Mahindra e-Verito to launch, Shahan places fourth in Sepang, and more
Mahindra e-Verito to be launched in India on June 2, 2016
It's been confirmed that the Mahindra e-Verito will be launched on June 2, 2016. Mahindra's e-Verito was first showcased as a concept at the 2014 Auto Expo. This is a pure electric car a 3-phase 72V electric motor which produces 41PS/91Nm. The company claims a top speed of 86kmph.
Asian Karting: Fourth place for Shahan after tough weekend at Sepang
Shahan Ali Mohsin capped off a tough weekend at the Sepang round of the 2016 Asia Max Karting Championship with a strong fourth-place finish at the final race. The weekend began with some issues, as the Top Kart team that Shahan races for wasn't able to find the ideal set-up for his kart. Despite finishing fourth in the final race, he still manages to lead the Micro Max Championship standings.
Kerala High Court stays NGT's ban on diesel vehicles displacing over 2,000cc for two months
The Kerala High Court has passed a stay order for two months on the National Green Tribunal's ban on the registration of diesel vehicles displacing 2,000cc or more. This order was passed by Justice PB Suresh Kumar after hearing a petition filed by Nippon Toyota.
Kawasaki India denies CKD assembly of Z800
There have been plenty of rumours that Kawasaki India will start local assembly of the Z800. However, Kawasaki India has finally put an end to this by officially denying these rumours. The Kawasaki Z800 is one of the most affordable CBU motorcycles in the country today. It is also one of the highest selling Kawasaki motorbikes in the country.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.36 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition