ODRecap: Mahindra e-Verito to launch, Shahan places fourth in Sepang, and more
Mahindra e-Verito to be launched in India on June 2, 2016
It's been confirmed that the Mahindra e-Verito will be launched on June 2, 2016. Mahindra's e-Verito was first showcased as a concept at the 2014 Auto Expo. This is a pure electric car a 3-phase 72V electric motor which produces 41PS/91Nm. The company claims a top speed of 86kmph.
Asian Karting: Fourth place for Shahan after tough weekend at Sepang
Shahan Ali Mohsin capped off a tough weekend at the Sepang round of the 2016 Asia Max Karting Championship with a strong fourth-place finish at the final race. The weekend began with some issues, as the Top Kart team that Shahan races for wasn't able to find the ideal set-up for his kart. Despite finishing fourth in the final race, he still manages to lead the Micro Max Championship standings.
Kerala High Court stays NGT's ban on diesel vehicles displacing over 2,000cc for two months
The Kerala High Court has passed a stay order for two months on the National Green Tribunal's ban on the registration of diesel vehicles displacing 2,000cc or more. This order was passed by Justice PB Suresh Kumar after hearing a petition filed by Nippon Toyota.
Kawasaki India denies CKD assembly of Z800
There have been plenty of rumours that Kawasaki India will start local assembly of the Z800. However, Kawasaki India has finally put an end to this by officially denying these rumours. The Kawasaki Z800 is one of the most affordable CBU motorcycles in the country today. It is also one of the highest selling Kawasaki motorbikes in the country.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.65 Lakhs
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market