ODRecap: Mahindra to offer petrol XUV and Scorpio, Innova Crysta bookings reach 20,000, and more
Mahindra to offer petrol variants for mainstream products
India's largest utility vehicle manufacturer Mahindra and Mahindra would soon be offering petrol variants for most of its vehicle range. The Scorpio and XUV500 will be getting petrol engine variants by the end of this year. The Indian automaker began its petrol drive with the launch of its compact crossover the KUV100.
Toyota Innova Crysta registers 20,000 bookings in India
Toyota's new multipurpose vehicle, the Innova Crysta, has registered 20,000 bookings so far. This has increased the waiting period that now ranges from two months to four months depending on the colour and model.
Maruti Suzuki to resume production from Gurgaon facility
Maruti Suzuki will resume production from its Gurgoan plant from the second shift of June 01. Due to a recent fire at a Subros plant in Manesar, Maruti Suzuki had suspended production from all its facilities and both firms are looking for alternatives to supply components from other facilities.
Prices of cars over Rs 10 lakh in India increase by one per cent
As per the 2016 Budget, the one per cent luxury tax levied on vehicles costing over Rs 10 lakh will be applicable from today. This tax, which is to be collected by the dealer, will be added to the ex-showroom price of the vehicle. There will be also an additional 0.5 per cent Krishi Kalyan cess, aimed at collecting money for agricultural and farmer welfare.
Starts Rs 10.05 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.52 Lakhs
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review