ODRecap: Maruti Suzuki recalls Baleno and Swift Dzire, 15,000 Tata Tiagos booked, and more
Maruti Suzuki recalls 75,419 Balenos and 1,961 Swift Dzires in India
Maruti Suzuki has recalled 75,419 Baleno models along with 1,961 Swift Dzire models in India. The company is recalling the cars to upgrade airbag controller software, present on these models. Out of these cars, 15,995 diesel Balenos manufactured between August 3, 2015 and March 22, 2016 will also be inspected to replace a faulty fuel filter.
Tata Tiago registers over 15,000 bookings in India
Tata Motors' new small offering, the Tiago, has surpassed 15,000 bookings in India and received more than 1,00,000 inquiries within the first month of its launch. Tata Motors is placing high hopes on this car, which competes with the Hyundai i10, Maruti Suzuki Celerio and the Chevrolet Beat.
BMW opens showroom for Jharkhand and Bihar
BMW India has opened a new showroom in Ranchi, appointing Titanium Autos as its dealer. The dealership will cater to the Jharkhand and Bihar market. The showroom uses BMW's signature Urban Street Display layout and has space to display nine cars, along with a special display for high-end cars.
Audi teases images of its upcoming second-gen A5
German car giant Audi has teased images on Twitter for its upcoming 2017 Audi A5. The second-generation A5 is expected to debut at the automaker's headquarters in Ingolstadt, Germany on June 2, 2016. Audi is building the new A5 on its new MLB Evo platform, which is already being shared by its sibling, the A4.
Starts Rs 3.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.2 Lakhs
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market
- NewsNew Tesla Model 3 mid-range variant launched at $45,000
- News2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launched in India at Rs 54,650
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launch
- News2020 Porsche Taycan EV to be priced between Panamera and Cayenne
- News2019 Honda CBR 150R details out, to rival the Yamaha R15 v3 in India?