#ODRecap: Moto Guzzi bookings opened in India, K Rajini has a tough weekend, and more
Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer and Bobber bookings open
Paggio is now accepting bookings for the Moto Guzzi Roamer and Bobber. Both the bikes can be booked from Piaggio's Motoplex showroom in Pune for Rs 13.3 lakh (the Roamer) and Rs 13.4 lakh (the Bobber), ex-showroom. The Bobber and the Roamer were unveiled at EICMA and use a new 850cc v-twin motor that makes 62Nm of peak torque.
2016 Malaysian Superbike Championship: K Rajini has tough weekend at Round 1
K Rajini, reigning Malaysian Superbike Champion in the 1000cc class of the Malaysian Superbike Championship competed in the first round astride a 2013 Kawasaki ZX 10R. During qualifying, he managed to put himself fifth on the grid, after facing tyre issues in the wet conditions that prevailed. Thereafter, Rajini faced a multitude of issues during a the race weekend.
Formula Renault 2.0 NEC: Jehan Daruvala misses out on podium in Round 2
India's Jehan Daruvala has had a strong 2016 season at the Formula Renault 2.0 Northern European Cup so far. The second round at Silverstone circuit was held on May 14 and 15, 2016. Jehan put up a great fight and managed to secure 5th and 4th position.
Hyundai to organise Mega Experience Program across India
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) has announced its 'Mega Experience Program' which will be organised on May 22, 2016 across 567 locations in 324 cities. It is being organised to celebrate the carmakers 20 years in India. Hyundai will offer 18 point free car check up across different locations like malls, residential societies, parking lots and petrol pumps.
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.54 Lakhs
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh