#ODRecap: Moto Guzzi bookings opened in India, K Rajini has a tough weekend, and more
Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer and Bobber bookings open
Paggio is now accepting bookings for the Moto Guzzi Roamer and Bobber. Both the bikes can be booked from Piaggio's Motoplex showroom in Pune for Rs 13.3 lakh (the Roamer) and Rs 13.4 lakh (the Bobber), ex-showroom. The Bobber and the Roamer were unveiled at EICMA and use a new 850cc v-twin motor that makes 62Nm of peak torque.
2016 Malaysian Superbike Championship: K Rajini has tough weekend at Round 1
K Rajini, reigning Malaysian Superbike Champion in the 1000cc class of the Malaysian Superbike Championship competed in the first round astride a 2013 Kawasaki ZX 10R. During qualifying, he managed to put himself fifth on the grid, after facing tyre issues in the wet conditions that prevailed. Thereafter, Rajini faced a multitude of issues during a the race weekend.
Formula Renault 2.0 NEC: Jehan Daruvala misses out on podium in Round 2
India's Jehan Daruvala has had a strong 2016 season at the Formula Renault 2.0 Northern European Cup so far. The second round at Silverstone circuit was held on May 14 and 15, 2016. Jehan put up a great fight and managed to secure 5th and 4th position.
Hyundai to organise Mega Experience Program across India
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) has announced its 'Mega Experience Program' which will be organised on May 22, 2016 across 567 locations in 324 cities. It is being organised to celebrate the carmakers 20 years in India. Hyundai will offer 18 point free car check up across different locations like malls, residential societies, parking lots and petrol pumps.
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.54 Lakhs
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X