#ODRecap: New findings on the diesel ban, next-gen Fortuner gets new engines and more
SIAM brings diesel ban facts to light
The Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers has brought forth some facts regarding the diesel ban in the NCR region. A recent study at IIT Kanpur has found that passenger diesel cars are the not the culprits. Click here for all the details.
India-bound next-gen Toyota Fortuner to have new engine options
The next-gen Toyota Fortuner will be getting a new set of engine options. There will be two diesel engines on offer, a 2.4-litre inline-4 mated to a 5-speed manual transmission and a top-of-the line 2.8-litre inline-4 paired to a 6-speed automatic transmission. More details on the new Fortuner here.
Datsun Redi-Go pre-bookings start in India at Rs 5,000
The recently revealed Datsun Redi-Go is now available to be pre-booked. The fee for pre-booking the hatchback is Rs 5,000 which is refundable. Prices for the Datsun Redi-Go start at Rs 2.5 lakh and deliveries will commence in June 2016. Read more about the Datsun Redi-Go here.
Reigning Malaysian Superbike champion K Rajini needs your help
K Rajini, who'd won the 2015 edition of the Malaysian Superbike Championship has decided to go back and try and defend his title, racing once again for the Chia Motoracing PJ Team. However, that's not going to be easy or cheap. Rajini's 2016 season is partly funded by Chia Moto but needs to come up with the remaining funding required for a full season in the championship himself. Click here to read more.
Starts Rs 28.66 Lakhs
- NewsToyota halts production at Bidadi plant till July 22, 2020, adheres to Karnataka Govt. guidelines
- NewsMahindra Mojo BS6 launch by end of July, will rival Bajaj Dominar 250, Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Jawa 42
- News2020 Honda City: Variants and prices explained
- News2020 Honda City launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.90 lakh
- Review2020 MG Hector Plus road test review
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block