#ODRecap: New findings on the diesel ban, next-gen Fortuner gets new engines and more
SIAM brings diesel ban facts to light
The Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers has brought forth some facts regarding the diesel ban in the NCR region. A recent study at IIT Kanpur has found that passenger diesel cars are the not the culprits. Click here for all the details.
India-bound next-gen Toyota Fortuner to have new engine options
The next-gen Toyota Fortuner will be getting a new set of engine options. There will be two diesel engines on offer, a 2.4-litre inline-4 mated to a 5-speed manual transmission and a top-of-the line 2.8-litre inline-4 paired to a 6-speed automatic transmission. More details on the new Fortuner here.
Datsun Redi-Go pre-bookings start in India at Rs 5,000
The recently revealed Datsun Redi-Go is now available to be pre-booked. The fee for pre-booking the hatchback is Rs 5,000 which is refundable. Prices for the Datsun Redi-Go start at Rs 2.5 lakh and deliveries will commence in June 2016. Read more about the Datsun Redi-Go here.
Reigning Malaysian Superbike champion K Rajini needs your help
K Rajini, who'd won the 2015 edition of the Malaysian Superbike Championship has decided to go back and try and defend his title, racing once again for the Chia Motoracing PJ Team. However, that's not going to be easy or cheap. Rajini's 2016 season is partly funded by Chia Moto but needs to come up with the remaining funding required for a full season in the championship himself. Click here to read more.
Starts Rs 25.71 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids