ODRecap: New Noble M600 revealed, Datsun redi-GO launched, 'Supra' trademarked in Europe, and more
Noble reveals the new M600 at London Motor Show
Noble revealed the new M600 supercar at the recently concluded London Motor Show. The Europe-only supercar comes equipped with a 4.4-litre Yamaha twin-turbo V8 engine producing 668PS along with 818Nm of torque. The automaker unveiled its new supercar to celebrate its partnership with Super Veloce Racing (SVR).
2016 Datsun redi-Go launched in India at Rs 2.49 lakh
Datsun India has officially announced prices of its latest offering, the redi-Go, starting at Rs 2.49 lakh, ex-Mumbai. There are five trims to choose from with the top S offering a driver airbag as standard. On top trim, Datsun offers LED DRLs above the fog lamp enclosure. Powering the Datsun redi-Go is an 800cc petrol engine that makes 54PS/72Nm and is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
Toyota trademarks 'Supra' moniker in Europe
Toyota has now trademarked the "Supra" name in the European Union Intellectual Property Office. This is perhaps a sign that Toyota might revive the legendary moniker in the form of the sports car being co-developed with BMW. There are chances that this new sports car will take design cues from the Toyota FT-1 Concept. We expect the Toyota-BMW sports car to be unveiled sometime in 2017.
ARRC 2016: Hari Krishnan grabs second podium of season at Suzuka
Hari Krishnan took his maiden podium at the Asia Road Racing Championship's Asia Dream Cup at the Buriram Circuit in Thailand a few weeks ago. This puts Hari Krishnan eighth in the championship, with a points haul of 43, ahead of the fourth round of the championship.
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture