#ODRecap: Nissan to acquire 34 per cent of Mitsubishi, Harley-Davidson contest to tour Route 66, and more
Nissan to acquire 34 per cent stake in Mitsubishi Motors
Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and Mitsubishi Motors Corporation have officially announced that they have signed an agreement to form a strategic alliance. Nissan will be acquiring a 34 per cent equity stake in Mitsubishi Motors, making it the largest shareholder in the company. Read more about this new development here.
Harley-Davidson offering the chance to tour Route 66
Harley-Davidson is offering one lucky rider the chance to tour America's legendary Route 66. To enter the contest, one will have to complete an extended test ride and book a Harley-Davidson motorcycle from the Dyna, Softail or Touring family of bikes between May 12, 2016 and July 31, 2016. Read more about this contest here.
TVS launches Scooty Zest 110 'Himalayan Highs' edition in India at Rs 46,113
TVS Motor Company has launched a special "Himalayan Highs" edition of the Scooty Zest 110 in India. Priced at Rs 46,113 (ex-showroom, Delhi), the special edition is available at the same price as the regular model. This special edition is to commemorate Scooty Zest 110's journey through Khaldung La Pass. More information on this special edition Scooty Zest 110 here.
Frame The Star: Registration ends on May 15, 2016
"Frame The Star" is a joint initiative between OVERDRIVE and Better Photography. After the successful completion of the first edition, "Frame The Star Urban Hunters" is back inviting participants to register for this unique contest. Photographers can photograph any four wheelers as a part of their composition or photostory under the given themes. Video filmmakers can submit their entries by shooting any cars as an important aspect of the story or production. Read more on this competition here.
- NewsRenault HBC compact SUV to come in 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback introduced with a new BSVI compliant engine and new hybrid technology
- Review2019 BMW Z4 road test review
- News2019 Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift spotted undisguised
- NewsRoyal Enfield sets foot in South Korea - sales, service and spares operations commenced
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip