ODRecap: 'No helmet, no fuel' rule in Cuttack, Renault-Nissan signs wage pact with employees, and more
'No helmet, no fuel' rule in Cuttack from July 1, 2016
To make helmet a mandatory affair for motorcyclists, the Cuttack Police Commissionerate will implement a 'no helmet, no fuel' rule in Cuttack from July 1st 2016. The police plans to conduct awareness programmes regarding the same from June 20th, before implementing the rule.
Jaguar Land Rover inaugurates new plant in Brazil
Jaguar Land Rover has inaugurated its new factory in Itatiaia, Brazil, which has been set up with an investment of £240 million. This is the company's first overseas facility which is completely owned by the company. This new factory will manufacture the Range Rover Evoque and Land Rover Discovery Sport models for the Brazilian market.
Chevrolet Beat Activ and Essentia to enter production
Chevrolet has announced that it will be manufacturing the Beat Activ as well as the Essentia. The Chevrolet Beat Activ and the Chevrolet Essentia were showcased as concepts at the 2016 Auto Expo. The Beat Activ is a 'soft-roader' version of the regular Beat with additional body cladding, while the Chevrolet Essentia is a sub-four metre sedan based on the same hatchback.
Renault-Nissan signs wage pact with employees at Chennai plant
Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited (RNAIPL) has signed a long-term settlement agreement with its employees representative union, Renault Nissan India Thozhilalar Sangam (RNITS). The agreement comprises of a salary hike to employees of Rs 18,000 progressively over the next three years. The span of the same will last from April 1st 2016 until March 31st 2019.
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019