ODRecap: Porsche gets provisional pole in Q1, petrol and diesel rates hikes, and more
2016 Le Mans 24 hours: Porsche takes provisional pole at Q1
The 2016 24 hours of Le Mans finally kicked off with the first qualifying session on June 15 at 22:00 local time. Amidst the chaos, Toyota's Stephane Sarrazin set the first benchmark lap time with a 3:20.737 in the #6 TS050 Hybrid. Fast forward 12 minutes, Neel Jani set the fastest time of 3:19.733 on lap 3 of his stint, securing provisional pole.
Petrol prices raised by 5 paisa per litre while diesel hiked by Rs 1.26 per litre
Fuel prices in India have been updated with an increase in petrol prices by 5 paisa and a hike of Rs 1.26 in diesel rates (per litre) at Delhi (inclusive of State duties) with a corresponding revision in all the states. This has been done considering the current international prices of petrol and diesel along with the INR-USD exchange rate.
Rolls Royce Dawn to launch in India on June 24
Rolls Royce has geared up to launch the convertible avatar of its ultra luxury coupe Wraith, the Dawn. This two door, four seater vehicle will be propelled by a mammoth 6.6-litre twin-turbo V12, with a different tuning than the Wraith producing a chunky 570PS of power and 780Nm of torque.
Chevrolet India launches 2016 Monsoon Service Camp
Chevrolet India recently launched its 2016 Monsoon Service Camp at select dealerships across the country. Dealers in the states of Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will initially hold the monsoon camp until 19th June, 2016.
Starts Rs 6.25 Crore
- FeaturesBean counters: Observations from the 2018 Rally of Chikmagalur
- NewsINRC 2019: Champions Group announced as new promoters for national rally championship beginning 2019
- News2018 INMRC: TVS Racing's Jagan Kumar wins the Super Sport 165cc championship
- News2019 Suzuki Hayabusa bookings open in India at Rs 1 lakh
- NewsDroom hosts India's first pre-owned automotive awards
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender teased, will debut in 2019
- NewsMahindra XUV300 SUV is the official name of S201, to be launched in February 2019
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range