ODRecap: Porsche gets provisional pole in Q1, petrol and diesel rates hikes, and more
2016 Le Mans 24 hours: Porsche takes provisional pole at Q1
The 2016 24 hours of Le Mans finally kicked off with the first qualifying session on June 15 at 22:00 local time. Amidst the chaos, Toyota's Stephane Sarrazin set the first benchmark lap time with a 3:20.737 in the #6 TS050 Hybrid. Fast forward 12 minutes, Neel Jani set the fastest time of 3:19.733 on lap 3 of his stint, securing provisional pole.
Petrol prices raised by 5 paisa per litre while diesel hiked by Rs 1.26 per litre
Fuel prices in India have been updated with an increase in petrol prices by 5 paisa and a hike of Rs 1.26 in diesel rates (per litre) at Delhi (inclusive of State duties) with a corresponding revision in all the states. This has been done considering the current international prices of petrol and diesel along with the INR-USD exchange rate.
Rolls Royce Dawn to launch in India on June 24
Rolls Royce has geared up to launch the convertible avatar of its ultra luxury coupe Wraith, the Dawn. This two door, four seater vehicle will be propelled by a mammoth 6.6-litre twin-turbo V12, with a different tuning than the Wraith producing a chunky 570PS of power and 780Nm of torque.
Chevrolet India launches 2016 Monsoon Service Camp
Chevrolet India recently launched its 2016 Monsoon Service Camp at select dealerships across the country. Dealers in the states of Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will initially hold the monsoon camp until 19th June, 2016.
Starts Rs 6.25 Crore
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subisidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far
- NewsKia Sonet powertrain details, including segment-first six-speed diesel automatic
- News2020 Kia Sonet SUV: Top 10 feature highlights