ODRecap: Rolls Royce Vision Next 100 concept displayed, Nissan Micra CVT prices slashed and more
Rolls Royce showcases Vision Next 100 concept
BMW turned 100 this year and as part of celebrations, sister company Rolls Royce displayed its Vision Next 100 concept car. The exterior design seems to be highly futuristic with the body almost completely circumscribes the wheel, making an impression that the car is floating on air. While on the inside, the concept features a full-width transparent OLED display with a sofa taking the centerpiece.
TVS to launch semi-automated manual transmission motorcycles in India
TVS Motor company had filed a patent in 2009 for semi-automated manual transmission (SMT) technology which has been granted in May this year. According to the patent filed by the manufacturer, the motorcycle that will come equipped with a semi-automated manual transmission which will have a switch on the handlebar to shift gears instead of a conventional gear shifter on the footrest.
2016 Le Mans 24 hours: Porsche holds onto pole position as qualifying comes to an end
Porsche claimed the provisional pole position at the Le Mans 24 hours qualifying round with Neel Jani setting a fastest lap time of 3:19.733 in the #6 919 Hybrid. A heavy downpour situation resulted in a two hours halt in between the Q2 session on the previous day . The final grid now consists of two Porsches in the front row, followed by two Toyotas and two Audis.
Nissan Micra CVT prices slashed by up to Rs 54,000
Nissan India has slashed prices of the Micra CVT trims by up to Rs 54,000. The Micra CVT XL trim which was previously priced at Rs 6.53 lakh now costs Rs 5.99 lakh (ex-showroom-Delhi). Even the XV variant, which initially costed Rs 7.19 lakh (ex-showroom) has now been reduced by Rs 46,000 to a price tag of Rs 6.73 lakh.
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea