#ODRecap: Russian acquires Nurburgring, updated Discovery Sport, X1 long-wheelbase revealed and Mercedes-Benz can run on bio-fuel
Russian billionaire acquires 99 per cent share in the Nurburgring
The Nurburgring has been on sale for a while now due to a financial crisis, and has recently been sold to a Russian billionaire named Viktor Kharitonin. The Russian now owns 99 per cent of the legendary circuit's stock. Get more information on the sale here.
2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport unveiled
The Land Rover Discovery Sport has received a small update for 2017. The SUV has received a new infotainment system with a 10.2-inch screen which is powered by a quad-core processor. There are no mechanical changes with the engine and drivetrain remaining untouched. Read all about the updated Discovery Sport here.
2016 Beijing Motor Show: BMW reveals long-wheelbase X1
BMW revealed the long-wheelbase X1 at the 2016 Beijing Motor Show. The long-wheelbase X1 now gets 18mm more legroom in the rear. The German car manufacturer has launched the X1 L due to high demand in the Chinese market. Read more about the X1 L here.
Mercedes-Benz India says their vehicles can run on bio-diesel
In the midst of the diesel ban in Delhi, Mercedez-Benz has taken a different routein try avoid the ban. The company claims that all their diesel cars and truck can run on 100 per cent bio-diesel, in a letter sent to Nitin Gadkari. Get all the important information on this recent development here.
Starts Rs 32.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 42.47 Lakhs
Starts Rs 64.06 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids