ODRecap: Speed governors on Maharashtra vehicles, Bajaj CS400, and more
Maharashtra Govt wants speed governors on tourist vehicles and buses
After the recent Pune-Mumbai Expressway accident which claimed 17 lives, the Government of Maharashtra is planning to install speed governors on all tourist vehicles and school buses. The government is also keen on installing speed governors on passenger cars in an effort to reduce road accidents.
Spied: Bajaj CS400 caught testing in India again
Bajaj had unveiled the CS400 at the 2014 Auto Expo. However, since then there has been no reliable information pertaining to when the Bajaj CS400 would reach showrooms. Of late, spy images showing the CS400 undergoing tests in India are regularly making their way online. It was recently snapped testing last month.
Automakers may face Rs 100 crore fine for failing to comply with regulations
In 2017, the Bharat New Vehicle Safety Assessment Programme (BNVSAP) will commence and there will be a whole lot of changes to the safety standards of vehicles in the country. When the proposed Road Safety Bill will be passed, a fine of up to Rs 100 crore could be implemented "for non-compliance of automobile regulations by automobile companies".
2016 IOMTT: Double win for Ian Hutchinson
The second day of racing at the 2016 Isle of Man TT was an eventful one for Ian Hutchinson. Hutchy took his 12th TT win, with victory in the Monster Energy Supersport TT Race. In the 1,000cc Superstock class, the podium places didn't change much and all the three riders Ian Hutchinson on his BMW S1000RR, Dean Harrison and James Hillier on their Kawasaki ZX-10Rs maintained the same positions they had earlier in the day.
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea