ODRecap: Tata's X451 rendered, CNG kit ban in Delhi, and more
Tata Motors' X451 to take on Hyundai Elite i20 and Maruti Baleno
Tata is on the verge of releasing a premium hatchback with an internal codename X451, which will have a design language similar to the Nexon. Inspired from the upcoming compact crossover, the X451 will wear sleek headlamps with projector beam-lamps and low-set fog lights. The upcoming hatchback will be based on Tata's new Advanced Modular Platform (AMP), and powertrain options will be new 4-cylinder petrol and diesel engines.
Delhi government bans retrofitting CNG conversion kits in cars
The transport department of the Delhi government has issued an order banning retrofitting CNG/LPG conversion kits in cars which are already plying on the roads. The government has taken this decision after receiving complaints about uncertified CNG kits being fitted by unauthorised dealers to make a quick buck.
2016 MotoGP: Jack Miller takes his first MotoGP win at TT Assen
Jack Miller netted his first MotoGP win at the Dutch GP at the TT Circuit in Assen. Due to heavy rain during the entire race, Valentino Rossi faced his third DNF of the season resulting in Miller taking the lead.
Open-top Aston Martin Vantage GT12 Roadster unveiled
Aston Martin has unveiled its most extreme roadster ever in the form of the Vantage GT12 Roadster. The car will be manufactured by the personalisation service of Aston Martin, Q. The whole process from booking till delivery will take a staggering nine months.
Starts Rs 5.43 Lakhs
- FeaturesBean counters: Observations from the 2018 Rally of Chikmagalur
- NewsINRC 2019: Champions Group announced as new promoters for national rally championship beginning 2019
- News2018 INMRC: TVS Racing's Jagan Kumar wins the Super Sport 165cc championship
- News2019 Suzuki Hayabusa bookings open in India at Rs 1 lakh
- NewsDroom hosts India's first pre-owned automotive awards
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender teased, will debut in 2019
- NewsMahindra XUV300 SUV is the official name of S201, to be launched in February 2019
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range