#ODRecap: Toyota Innova Crysta launched, Rosberg wins at Sochi, and more
2016 Toyota Innova Crysta launches in India at Rs 13.83 lakh
Toyota has launched the second generation of its MPV called the Innova Crysta in India. The Toyota Innova Crysta comes in two diesel engine options, a 2.4-litre and a 2.8-litre. Prices for the Innova Crysta start at 13.83 lakh (ex-Mumbai). Read all about the Toyota Innova Crysta here.
F1 2016: Rosberg continues winning streak at Sochi
Nico Rosberg has won the 2016 Russian GP held at the Sochi Autodrome. This brings the German Formula One driver's win streak to four in the 2016 season. The race wasn't short of drama though. Read all about the 2016 Russian GP here.
Hyundai unveils 2017 Avante Sport (Elantra Sport) in South Korea
Hyundai has revealed the 2017 Avante Sport in South Korea. The car is known as the Elantra Sport to the rest of the world. The car is powered by a 1.6-litre turbocharged petrol engine producing 201PS and 265Nm of torque, with the option of it mated to either a 6-speed manual or 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. more information on the Elantra sport here.
Asian Karting: Shahan Ali Mohsin wins at Elite Speedway
Reigning Indian National karting champion Shahan Ali Mohsin of the Micro Max category has won round 3 of the Asia Max Karting Championship held at the Elite Speedway in Malaysia. The 11-year old faced a number of challenges before cinching the win. Read all about the race here.
Starts Rs 14.65 Lakhs
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic road test review
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India